“A very nice hotel near Chattsworth”
Review of Peak Edge Hotel

Peak Edge Hotel
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Stonedge
Fishers, Indiana
“A very nice hotel near Chattsworth”
Reviewed 27 July 2014

My husband and I, along with another couple stayed at Peak Edge Hotel the night before we visited Chattsworth. The hotel looked very new and well taken care of. We took advantage of their Chattsworth package, which included one night accomodation plus admission to Chattsworth, as well as dining credit. I thought the pricing was excellent. The quality of the meal at the hotel restaurant was excellent. I highly recommend this establishement.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
Peakedgehotel, Owner at Peak Edge Hotel, responded to this review, 8 September 2014
Hello.
We are delighted you and your friends enjoyed your stay with us at the Peak Edge Hotel. Our Chatsworth Breaks are very popular and as you say offer excellent value for money. We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel again when perhaps you can visit some of the other historical properties in the locality.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (186)
YORKSHIRE
Reviewed 25 July 2014

The staff at this hotel are very very good.It was a pleasure to stay here. Combined with the super rooms, excellent food and beer and great patio area to relax in you have everything you need. If you are looking for somewhere to stay in the area then look no further. You have found it.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends
Hello
Thankyou for taking the time to review your stay with us and offer such positive feedback about the customer service you received from our staff, the standard of the hotel room and the excellent food - not forgetting the beer! We really look forward to welcoming you back to the Peak Edge Hotel soon.
Manchester, United Kingdom
Reviewed 23 July 2014

It's a bit late but stayed here for one night back in late March with my girlfriend. Upon arrival Karen instantly greeted me by my name as if she'd met me before. We were upgraded to the Lytham suite and were shown around the room by Karen who kindly demonstrated the heating controls for us. It's one of the best services I've experienced in a hotel.

We both loved the room, spacious with a very comfy sofa. The bathroom was huge with a double ended bath tub and separate walk-in shower. The bathroom alone was probably as big as some standard hotel rooms and the decor was very modern and relaxing. There was also a small dressing area for the ladies just outside the bathroom.

We had breakfast included and both really enjoyed our salmon and scrambled egg. We didn't have dinner there so can't comment on anything else.

Despite the fact that there was a wedding on that evening we didn't notice any disturbance throughout the night as the reception area appears to be in a separate building to the rooms.

Overall I think it's the best hotel I've stayed in in the North of England. I agree with a previous reviewer that it would be great there was a pool/jacuzzi or hot tub in the room but that's being nit picky. Regardless, me and my girlfriend would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
Hello
Thankyou for taking the time to review our hotel. We are so pleased you enjoyed staying one of our luxury suites and delighted you think the Peak Edge is the "best hotel you have stayed in in the North of England". We make every effort to ensure that our resident guests are not disturbed by any wedding celebrations and are pleased to note that this was your experience also. We look forward to welcoming you back to the Peak Edge Hotel in the near future.
Bristol, United Kingdom
Reviewed 20 July 2014

I stayed at the peak edge for one night on a business trip. The setting is beautiful and extremely peaceful. The hotel itself is attractive and the rooms are very well equipped, clean and decorated to a high standard. The food in the restaurant was a tad slow, however I imagine that this is only due to things being cooked from fresh, as the quality is excellent, one of the best meals I've had this year.
Overall, this hotel offers fantastic value for money and it was a pleasure to stay there.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
Peakedgehotel, Owner at Peak Edge Hotel, responded to this review, 28 August 2014
Thankyou for taking the time and trouble to review your stay. I am delighted to read that you had such a positive experience. It is very encouraging to hear that we are getting it right for our buisness guests. We look forward to welcoming you back to the Peak Edge Hotel in the very near future.
Warwick, United Kingdom
Reviewed 17 July 2014

We spent two excellent nights at the Peak Edge Hotel and ate one evening meal there.

The Hotel is beautifully situated on the edge of the Derbyshire Peaks, views from the modern and well appointed rooms are excellent. Staff are welcoming and attentive.

The Restaurant produces excellent food but the service can be somewhat chaotic, that said, when mistakes were made these were rectified without fuss and to our satisfaction.

We would book here again.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
Thank you for taking the time and trouble to review your stay at the Peak Edge Hotel, guest satisfaction is an integral part of the overall service standard we strive to offer. It is great to hear that the hotel is ideally located for your visit to Chatsworth House and the surrounding area. We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel very soon.
Holmfirth, United Kingdom
Reviewed 16 July 2014 via mobile

My sister and brother in law recently got married here. What an amazing time we all had. Sam the wedding planner is an absolute dream, I really warmed to her. She was willing to help with anything and nothing was too much trouble. The night before the wedding my sister and I stayed in the Heath Suite. Absolutely 5 stars for everything. The room was spotless and the bathroom was a dream. I really really enjoyed staying here. The night of the wedding my partner and I stayed in one of the double rooms, perfect once again. Could not fault it one bit.
The food was very good although the one thing that disappointed me was there were no baked beans at breakfast nor did the have any when I asked but being a gastro pub/bistro it's not there sort of food. Defiantly 5 stars all round and I would stay here again and again.

Stayed May 2014
Thankyou very much for taking the time to write a response and awarding us 5 stars. We are delighted you enjoyed your sister's wedding celebrations. Thankyou also for your kind words regarding the staff and the servce you received during your stay. I will of course, pass your comments regarding the baked beans on to the chef!
Ellerby, United Kingdom
Reviewed 12 July 2014

Thank you Jo, Damien and your excellent team for making our stay in Derbyshire so special. The Peak Edge is perfectly located for a trip to Bakewell, Matlock and the nearby attractions like Chatsworth and Haddon Hall. We had a special celebration during the course of our stay and the team were so kind and attentive to make the occasion even more memorable. We are very grateful and we will return. Thank you.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
Thankyou for taking the time to review your stay with us. We are delighted that you had lovely time and we were able to play a part in the overall enjoyment of your special celebration. We look forward to welcoming you back to the Peak Edge Hotel in the near future.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Stonedge
Casa Hotel