“Great Landlady”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Wootton Bridge
Hedges Bed & Breakfast
Reviewed 1 July 2014

I stayed at Hedges from 24 June 2014-29 June 2014 and had a lovely time. Anita the landlady was really helpful and did lovely breakfasts as large or small as I needed. The house and my room was comfortable and clean, bed was so comfy I slept like a log. Hostess tray in room and a TV, all I needed. Because I had a bad back Anita helped me downstairs with my case and drove me round to my friends place just down the road. I was so grateful and would certainly stay there again.

Room Tip: My room at top of stairs didn't have a sink in it but I was right next to shower room so it didn...
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo

Reviewed 30 May 2014

It was an absolute pleasure staying at Hedges B&B. The room was just perfect, and the breakfasts were wonderful. Anita did her best to ensure our stay was a lovely one.

As someone who cannot have milk in their diet, I was worried about being able to enjoy cereal and tea. Anita quickly resolved my concerns and ensured I was able to enjoy almond milk with my breakfast. Her personal touch and willingness to ensure you feel right at home was greatly appreciated.

The B&B itself is very clean, beautifully decorated and it has a nice homely feel throughout. My only regret about staying there is that we couldn't stay longer!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 27 May 2014

It was only a short stay, but within minutes of being there I knew that I wanted to come back for much longer. It is immaculately clean, and the food was very 'moreish'. The landlady, Anita, is instantly a friendly and honest lady who just embraces you and yours making you wanting to be there again as 'one of the family'. Very Highly recommended.

Room Tip: All rooms have double glazing, so whichever size room it will give a good night's rest.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 18 May 2014

Great short stay at Hedges, we have stayed here before and will stay again.
Great value accommodation and as with similar feedback Anita does whatever she can to make your stay pleasurable.
Highly recommended

• Stayed: May 2014
Reviewed 1 November 2013

Anita provided a central base in Wootton Bridge for our cycling weekend on the Isle of Wight. She allowed us to lock the bikes away overnight and to leave the car in her driveway for 48 hours. There's a good value carvery nearby for a slap-up meal.

Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 October 2013

Fabulous place to stay. Beautifully clean throughout. Lovely breakfast, comfortable rooms, everything i needed. Excellent value for money close to the ferry. Super garden. Very relaxing.. Landlady very friendly and helpful. I will be back.

Room Tip: Great base for touring the island
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Christine c
Reviewed 20 August 2013

very comfortable & clean accomodation in a lovely location close to amenities and the pretty towns of Ryde Cowes and Newport.
hearty English breakfast prepared by the owner Anita who was very friendly & helpful throughout our stay.
we would have no hesitation in staying here again or recommending this B & B to our friends as it is also very good value for money .

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends

Been to Hedges Bed & Breakfast? Share your experiences!