“Beautiful place to stay it felt like we were at home...”

Lisle Court Bed & Breakfast
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Wootton Bridge
Lisle Court Bed & Breakfast
Reviewed 1 July 2014

Only spent one night but we arrived v early on Sunday just gone and received a v warm welcome from Eileen the owner and Max the beautiful dog.This large Victorian house built in 1804, I think, is amazing.Beautiful setting , huge land/ gardens, lovely little swimming pool and walk down to private jetty.So peaceful wish we had stayed for longer.Great Fullers dog friendly pub 5 mins away, half hour walk.Breakfast was superb but Eilleen is the star!

Room Tip: Ask for seaview
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 24 May 2014

I was brought up on the Isle of Wight and my family lived in an old house with view's over the Solent. We no longer have that home, but I needed to visit the island for a weekend recently and Lisle Court was suggested by my cousin. It was absolutely ideal and it felt like going 'home'.
The house is old, yet elegant, with the most incredibly relaxing atmosphere. Within 5 minutes of meeting the wonderful owner, Eileen, I felt like I actually lived there! My bedroom overlooked the Wooton Creek and the beautiful garden which sloped gently down towards the jetty and boating house.
Breakfast was a perfect English fry up, cereals, fruit juices, teas or coffee. I felt so spoilt!
Lisle Court could be called' Shabby Chic' , with the elegance of the old and new , but to me it just felt like home.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank Susiemacadoo
Reviewed 18 August 2013

I have spent many years travelling to the Isle of Wight to see my parents, but it was only recently after acquiring my sons dog that we searched for dog friendly accommodation and found this fabulous bed and breakfast. It’s a truly magnificent house set in three and a half acres with it’s own jetty overlooking the Solent. The rooms are very spacious and it has an outdoor swimming pool. There are beautiful walks to the beach and beyond. Although you feel like you are in the middle of nowhere it’s only a short drive to the shops and local attractions. The traditional full English breakfast did not disappoint. The owner couldn’t have made us feel more welcome and gave us a wealth of information on the house and it’s intriguing past. Lots of information about the house and it’s past is available on Google.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
#1 of 1 in Wootton Bridge
Ivy Hall
Ivy Hall
#2 of 3 in Wootton Bridge

Been to Lisle Court Bed & Breakfast? Share your experiences!