See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 2 October 2014

We stayed here 1 night after visiting Oxford. Everything was 1st class goos accommodations and a great breakfast. There are 2 pubs within walking distance of b& b. As other people have mentioned the walls are a little thin if the b & b is full and there are kids crying you will hear them. But overall i recommend a stay here.
The other problem we had we reserved through their website and paid with paypal, a payment was issued by paypal but i never got a confirmation from the b&b of reservation, tried to reach them by phone numerous times never got an answer so i thought something was wrong with the reservation. I was about to reserve elsewhere when they answered.
I recommend they acknowledge reservations paid by paypal by e-mail as do all the other b&b's
But overall a good stay

Stayed: September 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 August 2014

We recently stayed at Greensands in the Annexe. This is a very large house which has been extended. The B&B is in large lawned grounds and at the edge of a beautiful little Village East Hendred.

Our room was nicely furnished and modern. We had tea and coffee facilities but no Decaf coffee sachets.
The bed was very comfy. My only complaint about the room was that, as the wardrobes were built around the bed there was no beside table to put your book or drink on. There was a shelf over the bed but that meant a lot of twisting and stretching.

. Our breakfast was good. There was fresh fruit, cereals and a very nice cooked breakfast. I would've liked to see a fruit compot or fruit salad.

Major set back- The B&B is next to a busy main road and its very noisy so take your ear plugs!!

The lady running the annexe was lovely. We had many chats with her. I'd recommend this B7B. Its far nicer than staying in a local Premier inn.

Room Tip: Ask for a room not on the side of the main road
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 July 2014

Stayed here with family and opinions were quite mixed. Our room was comfortable, but nothing special, while parents-in-law had a much nicer room with french windows that they were very happy with. I felt the walls were very thin, and could hear sounds from other rooms, which meant that we didn't get a great night's sleep. Service was functional, rather than friendly, and it would have been nice to have shampoo & shower gel provided - There are nice gardens, but no sitting room. Location was fine, it was easy to find with plenty of parking.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 July 2014

A very pleasant B&B. Stayed at the annexe and it's set in a lovely garden. Check in was different as phone call necessary but that was fine and Fred promptly appeared. Rooms clean and decorated happily. Patio doors provide a second exit which was cool. Breakfast was good full English with many options, thank you Jane :). Only, buts I can really mention is that bedside tables would have been handy. Pleasant experience

Room Tip: Annexe room away from main road
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 June 2014

We stayed at Green sands for 3 nights for my 60th birthday. Thank you all at Greensands from check in, comfy rooms the most comfy bed l have slept in (apart from my own) delicious breakfast and very friendly staff. We were made to feel at home. The grounds spacious.
I would recommend Green sands and if we are ever in Oxford again this would be my only stay.

Room Tip: If you have any special needs Green sands will do their best to accommodate.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends