“Miss”

Cuisines: British, Gastropub
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 7 November 2018 via mobile

I have always wanted to come here and was not disappointed. Fantastic food and lovely staff
Be back soon ! Food was very tasty and fresh i recommend the Pimms

Reviewed 6 November 2018 via mobile

6 of us had a great meal here today, made to feel welcome when we arrived. Staff very caring especially Lucy who served us. Very polite, considerate, friendly. The roast beef dinner was lovely - meat extremely tender lots of fresh vegetables. All meals were very good and presented looking tempting. Puddings very nice although I only shared ice cream with hubby. All 6 of us would highly recommend the Countryman for a relaxing,
Pleasant lunch.

Reviewed 5 November 2018

Visited last night 4th November for a Birthday meal. my first contact was when I rang up to ask if I could bring a Birthday cake. The staff were polite and helpful and made arrangements to take the cake when I arrived. We arrived and the cake was safely deposited with them. Throughout the evening the staff were friendly and professional. The food was great , atmosphere lovely and we will be returning . A great evening at a great place. Fab

Reviewed 31 October 2018

We have eaten at this restaurant twice now and have not been disappointed. The ambiance in the bar and dining room is very good. Staff make you very welcome,as if you are one of the family. The food is very good and there is a large selection from which to choose. The food is presented piping hot and also good to look at. If you can manage it after the main, the deserts are not to be missed. Booking is recommended.
Happy Eating!

Date of visit: October 2018
1  Thank David S
Reviewed 21 October 2018 via mobile

Our third visit to this fantastic place, came with my parents this time, we all enjoyed the home made steak pie, wow what a dish, beautiful lean steak, wrapped in lovely pastry.
The staff are attentive, friendly & there’s a real air of professionalism, you can tell they care.
I don’t understand the negative reviews, if you’ve had a bad meal, say so before you leave, instead of hiding behind a computer screen to vent criticism.....

Date of visit: October 2018