We stayed here initially for 4 nights in June 2014. We loved it so much that we extended to 5 nights. Staff & management really made our holiday. Always so polite & friendly. Nothing was too much trouble at all. Excellent buffet breakfast every morning. Beautiful clean beach & pool which we used every day. Lovely clean rooms. We had a sea view room with a balcony. Only minus is it is a bit far out but really only a short tuk tuk ride. We ate all meals here as they were reasonably priced anyway & food was good. Thank you to management, Roy & Patrick & all staff for making our holiday so special. They even helped us to find accommodation in Colombo when we were leaving. Highly recommend this resort. Not cheap but you certainly get what you pay for & more.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pigeon Island is located north of Trincomalee, off Nilaveli, one of the finest beaches in Sri Lanka. It offers 43 rooms (A/C), including suite rooms all of which have mini bar, internet, satellite TV facilities as further entertainment. Some of its amenities include spa and fitness center for adults, and play area for children, reading corner, and a secure outdoor playground for children. Scuba Diving ,Snorkeling,Fishing, Trolling,Whale Watching, Dolphin Watching,Catamaran Yacht for daily rent out, Romantic Dinners organized by the resort on a yacht or at the Beach (through reservations) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Pigeon Island Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pigeon Island Hotel Nilaveli
- Pigeon Island Beach Resort Sri Lanka/Nilaveli