See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 27 April 2017

Hi,
This is my first time that I'm writing very rude! We stayed at this terrible place on 15th April 2017. We were 6 + 4 with us. They published 10th mile post but that was not the correct mile post. It was 16 or 17.
When we enter no welcome & no welcome drink. When I introduce my self to the front desk, he asked me to pay for my 3 rooms. When we requested room service they said no room service here, so when we were getting down to the restaurant one family was eating their lunch at the corridor. I went mad with the fellow who said no room service. So we ordered lunch at the restaurant, my god!!!! it takes nearly 75 minutes to prepare the order.
We decided no more dinner here and we went out and also price was very higher like 5 star.
Following day in the morning wen we ordered the bed tea it takes nearly 45 minutes to reach us! this is a really a disaster. I complained to Mr. Shiva at the front desk!
He gave me complimentary water bottle to forget the mistakes!
I hate this place! I'm requesting all readers to not to go this place!

Room Tip: Don't go to this place. You will loose your money without anything!
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
3  Thank sameera j
Reviewed 22 December 2016 via mobile

Basic quality hotel but rooms seems To be ok. But expensive. Nice beach view and Pigeon island view. Taste rice n curry. The things to be improved. Access to the hotel is packed with local shops n no adequate path for vehicle in public road.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled solo
3  Thank Shan K
Reviewed 9 August 2016 via mobile

Sea view hotel in nilaveli is the worst place we have stayed in Sri Lanka. The hotel is dirty, smells bad, there was no wardrobe in the room and the service was very poor. To all travelers going to Nilaveli, consider staying in Trincomalee as there is nothing to do in Nilaveli except being on the beach.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with friends
3  Thank Joseph L
Reviewed 10 April 2016 via mobile

The positive thing: really nice view and a Short way to the beach. Actually the only positive thing.

The Hotel is way to expensive. The Rooms, the Outdoor area and the Rest of the Hotel are really dirty and run-down. It's very loud. The towels were dirty. The staff Do ALWAYS try to cheat you. With every drink, laundry food or whatever they are trying to rip you off. (For example we ordered 2 cokes and they tried to invoice 4). We had everyday the same troubles with that and only with the help of a local we could avoid being cheatend. Really really sad.

Never ever go here!!

Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jörn H
Reviewed 28 September 2015 via mobile

We stayed in this hotel as part of it your package, and we were very disappointed.

Bugs everywhere, dirty towels in the rooms and a leak in the main stairway. No basic hygiene to be seen.

The location is directly on the beach overlooking pigeon bay which is a remarkable view to say the least, however getting there is a chore, down a bumpy dirt road with stall vendors on either side.

We only stayed one of the two nights we had planned, they were able to set us up with a trip to pigeon bay to go snorkelling however this was 10000 rupees as opposed to another of the reviews we saw.

Food was average at best and very little service was provided. Disappointing to say the least.

Stayed: September 2015, travelled with friends