“Great staff and excellent place”

Bella Cottage - Chalupa Bella
Ranked #1 of 4 Zamberk B&B and Inns
Reviewed 2 May 2014

We visited Bella cottage with my friends and its really great place! Outdoor spa+infa cabin, extremly helpfull staff and owners, high recommenden this cottage for families or group of friends! Nice kitchen with fireplace!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
Kroulak, Owner at Bella Cottage - Chalupa Bella, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2014

Dear Richard K.,
Thank you very much for your kind review. We are really pleased you liked everything there! It is great you enjoyed your stay and the services we provide, especially the helpfulness of our staff. We would be delighted to welcome you back during your next visit to Orlicke hory area.
Petra & Petr Kroul, owners

Reviewed 27 April 2014

I was looking for a cottage to spend a weekend with friends and I'm really glad I found the Bella Cottage. It is a great place with enough room for a group of people or a family. The location is good because it is close to the mountains so we could ski all day and then go to the cottage. We also loved the outdoor spa - whirlpool and infrared sauna.The price is very good for the offered service and we really enjoyed the stay. Thank you!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
Kroulak, Owner at Bella Cottage - Chalupa Bella, responded to this reviewResponded 29 April 2014

Thank you Katka for taking the time to share your review with us. We hope to see you back again soon for some rest and relaxation! Come and enjoy the leisure facilities and activities we have on property also in and around Zamberk area. Petra & Petr Kroul, owners.

Reviewed 26 April 2014

We spent on Bella Cottage really amazing weekend with friends! Nice surrounding area,near dam, many bikes routes etc! Excellent outdoor spa and new infra cabin its perfect after hard day on bikes or hike tours! We arrived in deep night and what is great its special box fo key-Keybox help us a lot, clever idea how make check-in procedure comfortable for bth side-clients and houskeeper or owner.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends

Dear MartinaK, we would like to Thank you for staying in our Bella Cottage and for the nice review here. We are glad that you have returned to us and we hope to meet you soon again. Petra & Petr Kroul, owners.

Reviewed 26 April 2014

I was here with my co-workers.
We spent a great time here.
During the day we had fun at various sporting activities and in the evening we relaxed at this beautiful place. The cottage is comfortable, clean and has everything what you need for a good stay.
I recommend it to all.
Next time I will come with my boyfriend for a romantic weekend.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends

Dear Edita17, let us thank you for choosing our cottage for your visit in Zamberk. We are pleased that you have enjoyed it. It was nice to have your small group here and we hope to meet you again one day. Thanks for your feedback here. Petra&Petr Kroul, owners.

Reviewed 24 April 2014

I spent three days at the Bella Cottage and I really enjoyed it. The cottage is well equipped and the rooms are nice and clean. We paid for a cottage and it was almost like a hotel. I would recommend this cottage to everyone who wants to go skiing and then relax - the outdoor spa is amazing. You can sit in the whirlpool and have a beautiful view at the town. I look forward to go there next year.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
Kroulak, Owner at Bella Cottage - Chalupa Bella, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2014

Dear Pavel,
Thank you very much for your visit and for taking your time to share your experience of Chalupa Bella with us.
I was more than happy to read, that you spent a beautiful days in our cottage. I was very proud to read my team took very well care of you so that you could fully enjoy the view and especially our outdoor spa!
We will be very delighted to welcome you again in the future !

Petra&Petr Kroul, owners

Reviewed 22 April 2014

We stayed at the Bella Cottage for two nights with friends. I think the cottage is good for both winter and summer stay because there is all equipment. There is a LCD television in every room so we could watch the Olympic Games at a large table together. The kitchen was full equipped so girls cooked and it was almost like at home. Also the owners were friendly and we had everything we needed. We are definitely coming back.

Dear Denisa,
Thank you so much for taking your time to write such a valuable review about your visit of our Chalupa Bella .
I was delighted to read, that you very much enjoyed your time over Olympic games:-) and that you were especially satisfied with the friendly owners!
I will share all your comments with the rest of the team and please stay assured, that feedback such as yours is the best motivator to continue with our hard work&dreams.

The whole Chalupa Bella Team will be looking forward to your returns!

Petra&Petr Kroul, owners

Reviewed 11 April 2014

I spent beautiful days in Bella Cottage with my family. It´s greate place for relax. The kitchen was very well equipped. The spa was amazing. Very confortable bedrooms. We look forward to the next visit.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Kroulak, Owner at Bella Cottage - Chalupa Bella, responded to this reviewResponded 16 April 2014

Dear Nikolka, we would like to personally reply to your comments on Tripadvisor and thank you for sharing your positive experience. We am really pleased with your positive feedback and enjoeyed whole Bella Cottage with your family! We will welcome anytime in future of course! Yours sincerely Petra&Petr Kroul,owners

Been to Bella Cottage - Chalupa Bella? Share your experiences!