“Hidden Valley”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
outside
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

michelleb...
Brunswick, Ohio
“Hidden Valley”
Reviewed 28 March 2018 for a stay in March 2018

What a great trip. This cabin is a hidden gem inside. Cozy, warm wood work. Super clean! Clean and comfy bedding and towels. Love the items left for our use in the kitchen and the marshmallow skewers at the fire ring. It was perfect for my young family and I. There are steps inside and out. If you bring a pet make sure it's not an issue for them. It's not a 5 star hotel but it's a super cute cabin with the necessities and then some. We enjoyed the outdoor covered hot tub. But the best part, is the back yard. It was like we were in a cave !!!! Loved this place, a great memory forever.

Jimmy H
Memphis, Tennessee
“The Best Cabin Ever!!!”
Reviewed 23 December 2017 for a stay in December 2017

We needed a getaway that we could go to where it was private and secluded so we stayed here during the week and none of the other cabins around which were respectful distances away where booked. Our Dog was in heaven and relocated every stick in the woods it seems like. The pictures do not do this place justice. We have stayed in quite a few cabins in Hocking Hills and have been to all the landmarks and this place has scenery just like any of the other places complete with its own caves and waterfalls and the firepit is in a vertical cave above the cabin! What an awesome cabin too complete with a fireplace, gameroom and hot tub and overall we had an amazing time and will definitely be back on a regular basis and I want to just live here and get away from the city!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Mkujawa2
“Heaven on Earth”
Reviewed 23 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017

We felt like we were in our own private piece of heaven! Waterfalls, creek, and breathtaking scenery right out our window! Our puppy enjoyed her first vacation too. We plan on returning every year. The cabin was adorable and had everything we needed. It was close to all the hiking areas and far enough away to be secluded. We never used the t.v. But we enjoyed the hot tub, fire pit and game room.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
A TripAdvisor Member
“Excellent cabin for family of 4!”
Reviewed 2 April 2017 for a stay in March 2017

My family had a fantastic stay in Hidden Valley! We were pleased with how clean the cabin was (especially because there were no spiders ). Both beds were comfortable. We LOVED the location! We thought it was very special to have our own nature's playground all around us. We also enjoyed having our own little cave with a fire ring high up in the back to roast marshmallows from. It was the perfect end to an adventurous day to have time in the hot tub. The game room with pool table, air hockey, ping pong, AND foosball entertained the kids when there was a break in outdoor activity. I also really appreciated how prior renters had left seasonings and other pantry items behind, and management and cleaning staff didn't take them. (I had a beach rental experience where the place was cleaned out.) It was also a pleasant surprise to find some toiletries provided. We decided to pay it forward and contributed as well. We felt quite at home and everything was very comfortable. We highly recommend this cabin!

Management Response
7 Apr 2017
Awesome!, thanks so much!
Medina, Ohio
Reviewed 21 March 2017 for a stay in March 2017

Management Response
13 Apr 2017
I stay on the phone until 10pm every single day, so why did this person not call me? If anyone has a complaint all they have to do is call me and I will have whatever you think is wrong fixed(by the way the game tables were not broken). I keep spare parts for the game tables. My cleaning crew is superb, so I categorically disagree that the cabin was dirty. If you read my other reviews you will most often see that people comment how clean my cabins are. They are the cleanest in all of Hocking Hills period!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing