Roodenburg House
US$164
US$159
Hotels.com
Radisson RED Cape Town(Cape Town)(Great Value!)
US$209
US$104
US$128
US$113
Agoda.com
Protea Hotel Cape Town Mowbray(Cape Town Central)(Great Value!)
US$115
Orbitz.com
US$218
US$203
Agoda.com
All reviewscape townone nightwhite linensurprise visita real treatbusy streethonor barvery pleasant staythank you very muchthe location is perfectexcellent place to stayrooms are cleandefinitely stay here againlate at nightbreakfast was deliciousfruit saladbed and breakfast
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 21 June 2012

We spent three days here. It's very convenient to Cape Town. The rooms are elegant and comfortable; the management is very accommodating. The breakfasts are excellent - I gained weight. We were there in the late fall, so didn't take advantage of the enclosed patio off our room. The only negative is that there are several Camp Ground Roads in Rondebosch, and the GPS steered us in the wrong direction the first time.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 April 2012

I recently had the good fortune to stay in the most delightful guest house in Cape Town. The rooms were luxurious, very clean and extremely comfortable. They cater to your every need and add their personal touch to make you feel at home. The staff are so friendly and are always available to help,no matter what your request.The manager, David goes out of his way to arrange tours, massages,shopping for special items and anything else you may require.
I would not hesitate to recommend Roodenburg House and cannot wait to return.

Room Tip: Facing the mountain or having a small garden were some of my favorite rooms. Every room is different and all very beautiful.I saw them all.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 9 April 2012

Firstly the location is very central, easy access to downtown, Muizenburg and airport. Felt very safe during my daily walks in the neighbourhood. I was there for 3 weeks and cannot say enough about the excellence of every aspect of Roodenburg. Room was fabulous, staff are more obliging than I have come across in any 5 star hotel, breakfast was amazing & actually they will arrange to have whatever one wants. The living room area is so warm and inviting, it is quiet and so comfortable but the TV is available at all times if you want to watch & there is also TV in the rooms. The pool area is charming with a gorgeous view of the mountain and a feeling of serenity.
The house itself is very tastefully decorated but at the same time it has a sense of warmth and welcome that I truly felt & loved. I will be back there next year because of the welcome and excellent service as well as the privacy & comfort. I will definitely recommend Roodenburg to any and evryone who is visiting Cape Town. Thanks to David and his amazing staff for being such a huge part of the success of my holiday!

Room Tip: I had Birds Of Paradise room and loved it. It is spacious and bright and has a very nice bathroom.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 5 April 2012

relaxed and still close to the city, we really enjoyed our stay here. rooms were comfy, hosts were very friendly. They even prepared breakfast(in our frigde) when we needed to leave the b&b at 5am for our flight back.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 March 2012

We stayed 3 nights at Roodenberg house in January ’12. What a treasure! This small guesthouse is about 15 minutes drive from the airport and is located in a quiet, but safe, area about 10 minutes drive from the city centre. Two decent restaurants are within 5 minutes walk. Our comfortable, but not gigantic, room was spotless and well equipped. It had air conditioning and a TV that even picked up BBC world news. Breakfasts were excellent. This was the only guesthouse we met, from the 10 we stayed at, where our suitcases were taken to and from our car. David and his staff were quite brilliant. We can highly recommend Roodenburg house.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple