“Royal Class ”

Cape Town Central, South Africa
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Royal Class ”
Reviewed 8 June 2014 via mobile

I played there in a corporate tournament, the quality of the course is superb. Great for the average golfer, wide fairways, well kept greens and overall a superb golfing experience.

• Czech first
Stellenbosch, South Africa
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“looks great”
Reviewed 6 November 2013

I was there for the Lion of Africa Tournament - Sunshine tour event - even though I didn't play I was one of the Marshalls for two days and experienced the club house, fairways, greens and facilities - would love to return to play.
Watching the pros play made me realize what a great course it is.
Clubhouse is very traditional - which suites me down to the ground!

Visited November 2013
Cape Town
29 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 50 helpful votes
“One of the Best!”
Reviewed 3 May 2013

I liked the layout of the course and the lush fairways and greens. The service in the clubhouse is also good

Visited March 2013
Sheffield, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Old golf club”
Reviewed 24 March 2013

This was the last course we played having been along the garden route in South Africa we played some great courses, this is an easy walk and very much an old golf club. Not so much as a country club, there's train tracks at the side of the course. We enjoyed the course but its not so much of a challenge as some we played,lots of members on the course, not one I'd go back to but very conveniently located

Visited March 2013
1 Thank Zinny57
Suffolk, UK
32 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 72 helpful votes
“Convenient Location”
Reviewed 15 March 2013

Played Royal Cape in the morning and then drove to airport for early evening flight back to UK. Course in good condition and is easy walking (so no buggy required) - made very welcome in the pro shop. Good clubhouse facilities.

Visited February 2013