“Great Service and Amazing Views.”
Review of primi-piatti

primi-piatti
Ranked #12 of 25 Restaurants in Table View
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 22 April 2013

I have eaten at this restaurant a few times before and have always been happy so maybe it shouldn't be judged on one bad dish. We both ordered the Beef Carpaccio which was generous and very tasty, a great dish which we can highly recommend. I ordered the lamb chops (a speciality of Primi) which were the toughest I have ever eaten and I battled to cut them This is an expensive dish and I was very disappointed in the quality of the chops. The sauce was tasty and the rest of the food was at the standard I know they are capable of.
The service was friendly, attentive and prompt and the restaurant is a busy and at times noisy place which can be viewed as either vibrant or irritating, depending on your mood.
I wouldn't hesitate to go back there but would be more assertive if served tough lamb chops again.

Reviewed 12 April 2013

Headed out to Table View with several other friends the other day for a relaxing afternoon. The Kite Boarders were out so we took some time to enjoy the food, atmosphere and the view. The place wasn't all that full so it was a very pleasant afternoon. Service was friendly and sharp and the food was good. I try to fit this place into my agenda every time I visit Cape Town. Should you give this place a go? Absolutely!

Reviewed 4 April 2013

We had supper at Premipiatti Tableview last night. We have been regular patrons here for years but I am very sad to say the current management and chefs are super incompetent.
We arrived at 19.30 and the place was full as it is Easter holidays. It took the waiter half an hour to bring our drinks and take the order for the starters.
The food was badly prepared and cold when it arrived.
The manager did come to the table when we told the waiter that the food was cold, he offered to change the dish and when he brought it back it was warm but not what we had ordered.
By this time we were fed up so I ate the wrong order and we left.
Three hours for some pizzas and a bottle of wine some sort of world record I suspect !!!
We won't be back until they sort out their management and kitchen and we get good reports on Trip Advisor. Avoid this place like the plague !!!!!

1  Thank Eric J
Reviewed 19 March 2013

We were watching a local derby football match between orlando pirate and kaizer chiefs and one of the manager came and change the station without taking permision from us, our waiter went back to her to lodge a complain that we requested for that station. she said she does not care cos she felt other customer are not interested in soccer match and would not apologize..very arrogant lady.

Reviewed 27 February 2013

Decor and Service is disapointing. The chicken in the ceasar salad was dry. The Pasta H was overcooked. Sorry guys.

1  Thank Marlin1