“Best Lasgane ever”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 22 August 2014

Often go to Bardelli as I love their thin based pizza. Last night I went with a group of friends and most had the Bardeli bake which is always good but I had the Steak Lasagne with Blue cheese. Best Lasagne ever, rich creamy full of taste. Service has improved and all food was very good.

Reviewed 19 July 2014

Definitely the best Pizza and Creme Brulee in Cape Town.
Booking recommended. Haven't tried any if their meat or starters but believe me when i say that the Pizza is definitely worth it!
Also a very good wine selection!

Reviewed 10 July 2014

Having been to Bardelli's many times in the past I always knew their food, service and vibe was good, but my last visit outshone every one before that!
I understood once I realized that their is new management and the odd new staff member both of whom were gracious, fun and willing to do whatever necessary to ensure our experience was a memorable one! Nadine, the new manageress is a phenom! You can see she has been doing this for a long time as she was hands on, involved and still made time to interact with our table. She handles her staff and fellow customers with an assertive and friendly manner, making everyone feel welcome and cared for. Gary, our waiter was a scream a minute as well as being professional and efficient. The food was superb and well timed and presented. I am so pleased I've been back, because under this new management, I can only see great things for Bardelli's. well done to the owner for appointing such a gem!

Reviewed 22 April 2014 via mobile

An enjoyable evening! The food was certainly good and while it wasn't the best it was fairly priced! A vibrant fun place to visit

Reviewed 30 January 2014

This is a lovely little place to meet friends for a mid-week dinner. The staff is friendly and the food is always great!

1  Thank Marica M