“Very Good Hotel”

Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Nadiad
Dayton, New Jersey
“Very Good Hotel”
Reviewed 1 February 2014

In this part of Gujarat this is definitely a good hotel. Included breakfast was very good. Rooms are large in size. Clean bathroom and toilet. Nice interior and exterior. Hope they maintain the standard.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank brewd07

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (55)
  • Thai first
Reviewed 19 January 2014

I would definitely stay here again, service is outstanding by all means, hotel is very good, but I wouldn't give it a strong 4 star rating because it needs to have newer towels and better conditioning of the rooms in general, but it looks like an oasis in that area of Gujarat. Food is good. Wi-fi is not good, it is slow and not very strong signal in the room, I had to go work outside of my room to get a better signal.Rooms are big and breakfast is very good.

Room Tip: I do not know if there is any difference among rooms, then I can not say much about it, but I think...
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India
Reviewed 19 January 2014

A Good place for marketing meet where team can enjoy outdoor, has excellent ambiance for Indoor conference. Great food, resturant, and service promptness. Possibly one of the best to do functions and gathering around Ahmedabad if your are looking for peace and togatherness.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
Dallas, Texas
Reviewed 5 January 2014

We weren't sure what to expect in Nadiad, but the Bouldevard 9 surprised us. A decent hotel. Definitely not "5 Stars" as compared to others in India, but definitely good for where we were. The hotel seemed fully booked when we were there, so the staff was busy. The breakfast and dinner buffet were good. There is a pool and gym. We were disappointed by the "golf" facility - it was just a big lot of grass, no clubs, no holes - better used for cricket than golf! Would recommend if you need to be in Nadiad - just don't expect it to be at the standard of 5 stars in Delhi, Jaipur, Mumbai, etc.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
Pune, India
Reviewed 13 December 2013

It was very bad experience and bad support from team Boulevard, that I lost my camera from my room and after so many follow ups and complaint, Boulevard team not been able to trace the suspect. After so much of trust and belief on team, they have treated me very badly. Considering the respect, I haven't launched police complaint which I thought it was my biggest mistake.

Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
2 Thank alokbhatt31
Mumbai (Bombay), India
Reviewed 12 December 2013

My wife and I were pleasantly surprised by the service this resort provided from Initial booking through Mr. Neeraj Singh, their sale Manager, by giving us heads up at every stage of the status of our booking, Arrival, pick up and drop off from Station, to finally meeting and greeting us and stepping us to our room.

The staff at the front desk were polite and checked us in efficiently.

The room that this Resort provided us was immaculate and clean , with everything laid out well and provisions and Amenities were well provided, no details were spared.

The dining room service was extremely good and staff were very polite and smiling and service was par excellent. A real meaning to SERVICE WITH A SMILE.
The food lay out, during our stay, was sumptuous from breakfast, Lunch and dinner. A very few resorts, that I have visited, where Chief Chef and his staff were there to answer any questions we, The Food, Mostly vegetarian, because of Gujarat, state, was very well labeled and presented and very tasty. Mr Pawan, their FB Manager was always on hand to provide help and information.

Overall this resort is the best I have visited by any Foreign or Indian Standards, and believe me I have visited them world over.

Its Kudos to the Management to have trained their staff well to look after their guests with KID Gloves, smoother them with courtesy and excellent service.

Small drawback was, which according to me took just one step down was that their was no facility for Hard Liquor or Beer, which most foreigners would enjoy and this complete the FIVE Star ratings. Again this is Gujarat state,

My wife and I thoroughly recommend this Resort if any one wants great service, excellent food and complete relaxation.

A HOME AWAY FROM HOME.

Thank for Boulevard 9 Staff and Management. Keep it Up.

Room Tip: All Rooms are very good but 5th floor and up rooms and slightly better and those facing the Pool.
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
Ahmedabad, India
Reviewed 9 December 2013

Excellent Rooms and Infrastrucure...Too Good Service...Variety of Food...Luxury meet with professionalism... You don't find this at one place on the earth particularly on this side on the region. Where you hardly find a good hotel, Boulevard9 offers amazing experience. We had a fantastic 2-day Residential Conference on 7-8 De.2013 and it was worth. Staff in particular Mr.Pawan Chauhan (F&B head) was of a great help and he is an asset to their organization. Best Wishes Boulevard9....

Room Tip: All rooms are of Great Size. 3-4 even fits in quiet easily. Food Quality though need to be improved...
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Nadiad
Madhubhan Resort & Spa
#3 of 9 in Anand
Viz Park Hotel
Viz Park Hotel
#4 of 9 in Anand

Been to Boulevard 9 Luxury Resort & Spa? Share your experiences!