“Great birthday lunch”

Cuisines: Contemporary
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 23 June 2014

After having visited several times, and always had a great meal, I decided to arrange my birthday lunch here for 16.
Right from booking, and planning, Denise was so helpful in organising dishes to suit this large group - of varying ages.. Everyone had nothing but praise afterwards for such good,fresh ,home cooked food so well served - and such variety. Nothing was too much trouble and her young waiting staff were so efficient without being intrusive.
Will definitely return as we feel the best restaurant in the area at a realistic price.
Many thanks

3  Thank THIRSTYSurrey

Reviewed 16 April 2014

Had a birthday meal at this establishment last night. We were made very welcome by the staff and manageress. Seen to our table quickly , given time to choose wine and our meal from the menu without any hassle. The food was served well and very well presented. There are 2 menus, a set menu from which we chose and an A La Carte menu. The set menu is keenly priced, and the food is very tasty. The manageress is an excellent front of house , she goes around making sure you are happy without being over the top . I would thoroughly recommend this place and will be visiting again myself in the not too distant future.

2  Thank paul g
Reviewed 16 April 2014

Invited by friends twice to dine here!
The first time service lacking .food missing had to keep asking .
2nd visit appalling.
With friend who was regular and spent a lot .
Owner/manager ignored us and fawned over other customers .
Waited ages for attention and drinks
Got the impression that we weren't good enough to be there.
Even though my friend is a millionaire he is not a show off as others there were!
Needless to say we all stopped going and I've mentioned disappointment to other friends .
Food to rich and creamy!

2  Thank Jacqueline L
Reviewed 15 April 2014

Went there at lunchtime. Food OK but service poor. Recommended by friend but not impressed.
Haven't tried a second time.

1  Thank crispash
Reviewed 21 February 2014

Went to Gemini yesterday for my birthday... Didn't tell them this but when my friend gave me a pressie they honed in and at the end of the meal I got some truffles with a candle!! Lovely gesture. Made my evening!!
The food was good .. The staff were very attentive... A really fantastic evening and we will certainly be going back as soon as we are able to.