To be perfectly honest, as a buisness professional I was initally slightly aprehensive, yet still open minded about my stay at The Quality Hotel, when my company advised me that they had booked me in at this hotel for a week whilst on a training course in Stoke, As I am sure most people do... I went on to Trip Advisor to look at the general comments!!! Some good one's but the majority not too good at all, as I work in a very customer focused industry I do realise from personal experience that in general people will report the not so good issues, and forget to report the good/great experiences. Hence I felt I had to share my whole experience and comments from my stay at this unique yet traditional hotel. My first encounter was with a bright friendly receptionist who politely asked my name, had all my details at hand, addressed me by my full name whilst talking to me, asked me if I would like to know what was around the area, and what events were on over the next week, advised me of the restaurant opening times and asked if I had any special requirements or required an early morning alarm call, directed me to my room and hoped I had a nice stay... TOP CLASS SERVICE by a young lady called Jade. My room was bright, clean and more than comfortable,a fantastic shower in the modern bathroom, the room warm and quite cosy, just what you need when you are away from home. I ate in the restaurant most evenings, the surroundings were superb, perfect lightting and fine music, although I am not a lover of themed food, on the themed evenings I found the food to be of an excellent stand and more than tasty... hence I went back for more!!!!. The restaurant staff both in the mornings and evenings were friendly and always aknowledged your presence, even the house keepers when passing me on the landings, said Good Morning.... its nice to be noticed. I used the Leisure Club on two occasions and on both times the Leisure club Manager was very helpful and made me feel totally at ease when using the equipment, the swimming pool was lovely, great size. All of the hotel facilities were great, even the Car Parking. Although I was in Stoke on Trent for business purposes, I enjoyed every moment of my stay, and I would not hesitate going back to this hotel, even though in the first instance I was a little unsure. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 135 bedroomed hotel is situated in the city centre within walking distance to theatres, shops, casino, restaurants & bars. All bedrooms have en-suite facilities, tea & coffee making facilities, direct dial telephones & hairdryers as well as complimentary WIFI access. We boast a superb restaurant, 7 meeting / conference rooms, including two large function rooms which are ideal for hosting parties & wedding receptions. Free wifi access throughout the hotel, guests can also enjoy complimentary use of the hotels leisure facilities which include Heated Indoor pool, sauna, steam room, Jacuzzi & fully equipped gym. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Choice Hotels, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Superbreak UK, Ebookers, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelQuickly, Hotel.de, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Quality Hotel & Leisure Stoke on Trent reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Hotel Stoke On Trent
- Quality Inn Stoke On Trent
- Quality Hotel & Leisure Stoke On Trent Stoke-On-Trent/Hanley