Stayed here last year for 4 nights whilst going to Alton Towers. So the hotel is in Hanley, and for anyone who has not been there (as we hadn't previously), it is the effluent hole of Stoke. That said, I booked a suite room in this hotel for a not unreasonable price and the room was genuinely rather nice.
We did have an issue with staff accidentally removing something rather important from the room (a genuine accident I might add, not a theft, although still not acceptable) and we had some issues with the TV and WIFI (wifi worked only intermittently, and seemed to be a hotel-wide problem). When the main issue arose I was able to speak to the duty manager who came to discuss what had happened. He was very polite and understanding and made a reasonable offer of compensation for the inconvenience caused.
What I will say about the hotel is that because of the location it is a bit noisy, opposite is a sketchy chicken shop and there were people outside doing wheelies at 3am, but obviously, this isn't really the hotel's fault, just a downside to its location.
Overall, whilst something did go wrong and it was noisy, I would still be willing to stay there again in the knowledge that the staff are friendly and helpful if anything does go wrong. I would however take some ear plugs for the external noise!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 135 bedroomed hotel is situated in the city centre within walking distance to theatres, shops, casino, restaurants & bars. All bedrooms have en-suite facilities, tea & coffee making facilities, direct dial telephones & hairdryers as well as complimentary WIFI access. We boast a superb restaurant, 7 meeting / conference rooms, including two large function rooms which are ideal for hosting parties & wedding receptions. Free wifi access throughout the hotel, guests can also enjoy complimentary use of the hotels leisure facilities which include Heated Indoor pool, sauna, steam room, Jacuzzi & fully equipped gym. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Choice Hotels, Expedia, Superbreak UK, Odigeo, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Priceline, TripOnline SA, LateRooms, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Quality Hotel & Leisure Stoke on Trent reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Hotel Stoke On Trent
- Quality Inn Stoke On Trent
- Quality Hotel & Leisure Stoke On Trent Stoke-On-Trent/Hanley