I stayed at this hotel with a coach party visiting the area for five days,top floor double room was
small and bed was lumpy and uncomfortable,decor was very dated but others did get a higher quality room for the same price so i guess it's pot luck what you get.Room/bathroom were both
clean,and staff were very friendly.Excellent buffet breakfast but dinner was nothing special with a poor choice of veg.Would stay here again but if not paying for all inclusive would chose to go out for dinner.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 135 bedroomed hotel is situated in the city centre within walking distance to theatres, shops, casino, restaurants & bars. All bedrooms have en-suite facilities, tea & coffee making facilities, direct dial telephones & hairdryers as well as complimentary WIFI access. We boast a superb restaurant, 7 meeting / conference rooms, including two large function rooms which are ideal for hosting parties & wedding receptions. Free wifi access throughout the hotel, guests can also enjoy complimentary use of the hotels leisure facilities which include Heated Indoor pool, sauna, steam room, Jacuzzi & fully equipped gym. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Choice Hotels, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, LateRooms, getaroom.com, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Quality Hotel & Leisure Stoke on Trent reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Hotel Stoke On Trent
- Quality Inn Stoke On Trent
- Quality Hotel & Leisure Stoke On Trent Stoke-On-Trent/Hanley