I stayed in this hotel last weekend with my brother. We were in Stoke for a leisure weekend. We're from Holland. The room was good. It was clean and there was enough space for both of us. The staff was very friendly too. Breakfast was good as well. And alltought a full english breakfast is not our cup of tea we enjoyed it. The location of the hotel is perfect. The nightlife area is in the same street as the hotel. So for us that was very handy. We could leave our coat in the hotel when leaving for the nightlife! The Potteries shopping centre is also on walking distance. Good centre. Overall I think I can recommend this hotel to people who want great value for their money. I enjoyed Stoke on Trent and the hotel very much.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 135 bedroomed hotel is situated in the city centre within walking distance to theatres, shops, casino, restaurants & bars. All bedrooms have en-suite facilities, tea & coffee making facilities, direct dial telephones & hairdryers as well as complimentary WIFI access. We boast a superb restaurant, 7 meeting / conference rooms, including two large function rooms which are ideal for hosting parties & wedding receptions. Free wifi access throughout the hotel, guests can also enjoy complimentary use of the hotels leisure facilities which include Heated Indoor pool, sauna, steam room, Jacuzzi & fully equipped gym. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Choice Hotels, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Expedia, HotelsClick, LateRooms, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Quality Hotel & Leisure Stoke on Trent reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Hotel Stoke On Trent
- Quality Inn Stoke On Trent
- Quality Hotel & Leisure Stoke On Trent Stoke-On-Trent/Hanley