“Victoria Guest House,Tunstaall,Stoke-on-trent”

Victoria Guest House
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Tunstall
Victoria Guest House
Ranked #1 of 3 Tunstall B&B and Inns
Reviewed 15 July 2013

Enjoyed recent stay.

Rooms clean ,with good facilities.

Enjoyed"English Breakfast."!

Hosts very friendly and helpful.

Would reccomend to anyone!

Hosts clearly committed to making guests< stay as happy and comfortable as possible.They were always available for help and advice;particularly so when asked to reccomend local eating places.

Location is currently undrergoing work which will improve an alreadt pleasant area.

My brother and I were happy,relaxed and comfortable there.

Hosts deserve as much custom as pssible,given their happy demeanour and general helpfulness,friendliness and commitmment.

Would recomend to anyone.

Robert and Steven Dziewialtowski(Glasgow)

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
6  Thank robert d

Reviewed 13 July 2013

If your looking for 5 * accommodation,this isn't for you. i f on the other hand your looking for a place to stay which is happy,friendly,clean and a welcome rest then I wouldn't hesitate recommending this family run business. The decor might not be to everyone's taste, a bit basic, but it was clean and the service was excellent. Breakfast was home cooking, nothing fancy but then for £65 for two adults and one child I wasn't expecting organic bread, free range sausage and eggs or freshly squeezed orange juice. I was happy, my wife was happy and my son thought it was funny when he was called 'ducky' by the lady of the house. Big thank you for your hospitality and if we go to Alton towers again, we'll be back.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
4  Thank Bill D
Reviewed 13 July 2013

I stayed here with my daughter, and her boyfriend , last summer. We were visiting from America, and stayed one night . Mick and Mandy were very welcoming , and we felt at home as soon as we stepped inside the door. The rooms were spotless, and I have to say that this was the cleanest guest house/B/B , that I have stayed in for many a year. Quiet , comfortable, cozy, all of the above in fact. The breakfast was a full English, and it was delicious. We were leaving for Manchester that morning and Mick even phoned for a taxi , which collected us right on time.
If you ever decide to stay in the Potteries for a night or 2, you won't do much better than the Victoria. Mick and Mandy, not forgetting Mandy's mum, work very hard to maintain a high standard. It should be plain for all to see when they visit. It was for us. I'd go back there in a heartbeat. Thanks so much.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
4  Thank valiant54
Reviewed 28 June 2013

Stayed here for three nights whilst attending a training course. Mick and Mandy and Mandy's Mum were all extremely friendly and helpful. My room was spotless and had everything I needed - t.v, fridge, wifi, en-suite and a comfortable bed. Breakfast was great with plenty of choice, best scrambled egg anywhere ! The location was ideal being just a few minutes walk from the town and yes the car park was small but there was plenty of street parking.
I don't tend to write many reviews, but when I read the kind of nonsense some people write, you feel compelled to tell the truth. I would recommend.

7  Thank Noggin312
Reviewed 19 June 2013

Mandy and Micky invited myself and my partner to write a review when we stayed. So here we are. Its not something i do as a rule but ive started to do more and more. You couldnt want better hosts. From the moment you get there to the moment you depart they are they to help you. Want somewhere to eat, they know and have tried it. Want somewere to visit in your downtime, they help you out. The guest house it off the beaten track which i feel is a bonus, rooms are very clean and well decorated. Breakfast fantastic. Free Wifi, wow you dont get that in many places. Even a fridge in the room and invited to use the microwave that is available to all guests. Car park is small so get there early, but off road parking is there and free also. A must for people visiting Staffordshire and Stoke on Trent. Will BE Back

7  Thank Andy S
Reviewed 19 June 2013

Stopped here for the last 2 weeks whilst on business. Prefer stopping here than at a hotel. Hd a great sleep with lovely bed. Windows are double glazed with very little outside noise. Really clean and owners very friendly and always happy to help!

Just like any other hotel, when I placed my towels in the shower they got changed for new ones. Breakfast was spot on. Poached egg was lovely so not sure what the other 2 negative comments are about!!??

Will be stopping here again!

4  Thank JohnBrindley907
Reviewed 11 June 2013 via mobile

2nights my company but me up in this b&b. a cant understand the other reviews. People saying the rooms are clean? My room damp. Dirty. Smallest tv iv ever seen. People rating the location? It was in the middle of a rank council area! Scrap man shouting all morning. Loads of noise people drinking in the street. We told the woman we worked night she put us in a room right outside the breakfast room and front door. No parking. Old towels not replaced just hung to dry! Breakfast wasn't the worst. But it wasn't nice at all. All I had off it was bacon and beans both mornings. If your not picky and abit rough round the edges stay here. If your looking for a clean stay with no noise dont waste your time

• Stayed: June 2013
2  Thank Azz1987

Been to Victoria Guest House? Share your experiences!