Road works outside of the hotel makes it difficult to find and access car park. "Ladies only" car parking spaces. Joke or not it's ridiculous. Rooms were old fashioned and worn out. Uneven floor and carpet. Televisions are not consistent throughout the rooms flat screens in some and the old fat backs in other. Shower dribbled. And had to go to reception for soap and towels as non were provided. One good thing is, it's fairly cheap. If your looking to just have a few hours kip without spending much time in the room then it's the place for you!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel has now changed ownership and is undergoing renovation work as of the 15th January 2015 ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Crown Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crown Hotel Stoke On Trent
- Crown Hotel Longton, Stoke-On-Trent