Stayed here for one night whilst visiting Alton Towers. As the rooms were only 32 pound each we weren't expecting much but we were extremely disappointed. We arrived at 7:30pm and were told that the "chef" had left so that if we wanted to have dinner the owner would have to cook. We found somewhere else to eat. The room was dirty, with broken window frames, thin dirty sheets and 2 thin pillows for the double bed. The curtains were different lengths, the shower curtain was mouldy, the mattress was really uncomfortable with springs poking into your back. It was the most restless nights sleep I've ever had. However the TV did work. At 8am we had breakfast at this hotel, (cooked breakfasts and porridge). They had ran out of orange juice even though there were no other guests there, so we ordered milk which came in dirty glasses with brown dirt in the bottom. The porridge was watery and tasteless and the cooked breakfast had grey sausages and bacon and deep fried bread which after 5 minutes of eating it I vomited it back up. Don't waste your money staying here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel has now changed ownership and is undergoing renovation work as of the 15th January 2015 ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Odigeo, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick and Cancelon so you can book your Crown Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crown Hotel Stoke On Trent
- Crown Hotel Longton, Stoke-On-Trent