This hotel is located ok, near shopa tesco bus station, but first impressions are.. What a grubby establishment, but I entered thinking it would be better inside, ok so the reception area looks ok, apart from standing at the desk for 15 minutes listening to the young lady speaking to a man and the pair of them swearing in the room.behind before they even noticed me standing there it didnt look that bad for the price.... I got to my room and my worst nightmare confirmed, the carpets sained, the bathroom stained the grouting was a mess, the light on the mirror didnt work, the shower pressure was like standing in a light rainfall, the furniture is tired the shelf felt like it was goin to fall off the beddig looks horrible something out of an old 70s room, there was dust in the windows sills, I wouldnt DARE have a coffee I ended up going tesco cafe.. The beds were unconfy over all ita a horrible place to stay dont stay here how it is still open is beyond me.. Oh and to add on im sarting to wonder if they even have housekeepers or if they do it then selfs blind folded drunj with there feet..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel has now changed ownership and is undergoing renovation work as of the 15th January 2015 ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Crown Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crown Hotel Stoke On Trent
- Crown Hotel Longton, Stoke-On-Trent