I recently stayed at this hotel for 2 nights while we spent the weekend at Alton towers. At first my self and the group of 9 were extremely concerned from the reviews and pictures given on trip advisor. But I think we all expected the worse and got a lot better than we thought we'd get. We had 5 rooms between us so I know that I was'nt just lucky and got a good room. All of the rooms we're clean and tidy. Clean sheets, clean sink/toilet and shower, tv and tea making facilities in all rooms and a very helpfull/friendly night porter. The only bad point that I could say is the shower is'nt very powerful but that's because it's one that works off the taps and not an actuall shower and I personally like to feel like I've lost a layer of skin after a shower. The hotel had an old feeling to it and could maybe do with an up date, but for the price and star rating I think it was perfect. If I'm ever back up that way again then I would stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel has now changed ownership and is undergoing renovation work as of the 15th January 2015 ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Crown Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crown Hotel Stoke On Trent
- Crown Hotel Longton, Stoke-On-Trent