This is in the town of Longton which is one of the towns that make up the polycentric city of Stoke (note Hanley is considered the centre) and in close proximity to the Gladstone pottery museum and Longston train station.
I paid £17.50 for a single room and for this money it was clean, but dated decor. I was happy to pay a lower amount for older furnishings.
This a Victorian pub next to the train station with a car park with CCTV. There is a Tesco extra within walking distance.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel has now changed ownership and is undergoing renovation work as of the 15th January 2015 ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Crown Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crown Hotel Stoke On Trent
- Crown Hotel Longton, Stoke-On-Trent