“GOOD FOOD”

The Marquis of Granby
Ranked #1 of 1 Restaurants in Ipstones
Price range: US$9 - US$19
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: The Marquis of Granby is a traditional village pub, serving traditional food. All food is home cooked, and freshly prepared to order. The well stocked bar has a number of real ales to choose, from both local and national brewers. B&B is also available. Booking is recommended, especially at weekends.
“GOOD FOOD”
Reviewed 5 August 2014

We are lucky to live in the village and to have a pub who serves good pub grub.
Thank you Anthony and Richard, keep up the good work.
Highly recommend the Fish & Chips on Friday nights and the Pie on Monday nights.

• Visited July 2014
2 Thank ipstones

“Ok I was wrong”
Reviewed 3 August 2014 via mobile

I wrote a review some time ago when me and my partner were staying locally.at the time he did not enjoy his meal and mine was cold however tonight the marquis came up trumps . We had decided to give it a second chance after returning to the area . This time thd food and service was fabulous . We both had steaks it was hot . The service was friendly and efficient and there was a nice atmosphere all round. We r so glad we returned. It was excellent and cant recommend it enough . Thank you marquis !!!

2 Thank Louise P
Ipstones, United Kingdom
“Tasty!”
Reviewed 25 July 2014

I wasn't sure what to expect here as I have heard conflicting things. However, the food was very tasty. Chips were almost perfect and my Steak and Stilton sandwich as divine. Staff were friendly and food didn't take too long.

My only concern was that we had to sit outside as the restaurant was "saved" for the evening. Thankfully it was an very sunny day, but of course the British weather isn't always this nice to us.

• Visited July 2014
“Excellent lunch”
Reviewed 27 June 2014

A few friends and myself have been going to The Marquis for lunch virtually every Wednesday for 3 years or more.
We have always been very satisfied with the food and the service here.
I think that they only open on Wednesday lunchtimes because we are regulars.
If you want a well cooked, well presented meal I can highly recommend it.

Visited June 2014
“Fantastic!”
Reviewed 25 June 2014

Four of us went for a meal, 2 of our friends from Southport came over and we had a fab meal, our friends said they had never had such a good sized meal - EVER!
We have been before so knew what to expect, starters are a meal in themselves and the steaks are to die for.
Don't normally have room for a sweet but saw others eating them and thought WOW!
I like a good pint and can recommend the DOOMBAR.
100% overall