Open today: 09:00 - 22:00
Review Highlights
Spotless

Arcades after a meal. Drinks expensive in bar. Area clean. Arcades expensive but kids loved it. My... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
Swanny1980
Egremont, United Kingdom
via mobile
Day out

Vast well put together place, with places to 'park' husbands/teenagers, whilst you get on with the... read more

Reviewed 4 days ago
Lynn H
Bolton, England, United Kingdom

Recommended experiences in and around Stretford
from US$25.36
from US$276.86
from US$33.62
2,924 results
All reviews food court under one roof free parking trafford centre food hall great shopping lots of shops john lewis great place to shop cruise ship shopping experience fast food odeon cinema high street christmas shopping shopping mall crazy golf
Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

First time I have been to this Restaurant and what a treat. Greated by a lovely friendly lass. She explained the menu, what’s good for me as I cannot digest spices. Her choice was spot on and I loved it, we had a starter, main meal, moctails, Diet Coke and a lovely chilled afternoon chatting. Great price too for what we had to eat, 5 star rating too, very very clean. Well worth a visit.

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

you wouldn't expect such a lovely carluccios in trafford center but it's the best one I've been to. we were looked after by Edwin and Malvina fantastically well we both had fish superbly cooked by Greg.

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

I visited here on my boyfriends birthday and there was so many different places to visit for food and to shop I loved it!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

My teenage son had a birthday gift card bought for him by a family member. He put it away, we moved house etc, it was in storage for a time. We then came to use it & it was only valid for 12 months. Despite phone calls & emails the customer relation team were very unsympathetic. They kept his money! Lots of money to him but not to them. DO NOT BUY. Buy shop vouchers or CASH that doesn’t expire.

Date of experience: February 2019
2  Thank 35pault32
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Lots of varied shops, mostly big chains. Big area for food and kids at legoland. Separate homewares. Very accessible for wheelchairs.