Open today: 09:30 - 17:00
Book In Advance
In high demand - travellers recommend booking ahead!

Ways to Experience Old Trafford
from US$33.62
More Info
from US$276.86
More Info
5,938 results
All reviews stadium tour manchester united theatre of dreams red cafe our tour guide united fan great tour dressing room football fans great stadium man united press room trophy room man utd fan football club players tunnel changing rooms
Reviewed 6 January 2019 via mobile

If you are visiting to watch a game or just to do the museum and stadium tour you will not be disappointed. The venue is steeped in history . Match days are a great experience ( not always lol ) .
Stadium is very accessible with public transport .

Reviewed 6 January 2019 via mobile

Visiting old Trafford is a must if you are in Manchester, fan or not it's impressive, the tour is very professional, they divide you into groups and a guide will tell you everything. The best experience was running through the tunnel with the music we hear so often when the players come out of the field, that was just wow. It takes about 2hrs, they give you plenty of time to click photos and a free certificate once you are done.

Date of experience: August 2018
Reviewed 5 January 2019

I have been a life long Man U supporter. I was brought here a few times in my teens by people to see matches. I came some years back to have a look around, thinking we could just get in on the tour, but sadly it was full and you had to book. So coming to Salford Quays for a weekend, I thought here goes my chance.

Booked in advance for quite an early tour as not much available. Despite being pricey, it was probably a once in a lifetime visit, but thoroughly enjoyed it.

Two great guides who were interested to show you round and very informative. You felt that you weren't being rushed round. The guys were more than happy to take the time to answer questions and give you photo opportunities.

Date of experience: November 2018
Reviewed 5 January 2019 via mobile

Visited the stadium, our guide tour were paul and bill, and they were fantastic. Funny, Good sense of humour, so friendly, fantastic knowledge, everything you would expect and more. He made the tour so enjoyable.
At the museum you wouldn't find better than polly, Such a lovely warm and happy person she certainly made us feel like home.
I would do the tour again and recommend it to everyone, after all you are at the theatre of dreams

Reviewed 3 January 2019

Doesn't matter who you support, if you go to Manchester you have an urge to see Old Trafford - The Theatre of Dreams! Matt Busby; Alex Ferguson...!
I'm always a Man U fan, two season tickets but.... it is nothing but a sales generating engine. When you think you can go round the Imperial War Museum 5 mins away for free or pay £30ish to go round Old Trafford museum. Your heart says OT and your brain says IWM. We went to show my friend - 2 hour queue to go on a ground trip and this was at 11am. So we just had coffees in the MU coffee shop. Then I said let's go round the shop. Most things seem priced at £65, £65?!!!! It should be £6.50.
With my name I have to support Man U. But this does not include being ripped off on tours, coffee shops or souvenir shop. It is just a money machine that seems to have no regard for true fans.