“Worst service ever”

Spanish River Inn
Ranked #3 of 4 Restaurants in Spanish
Cuisines: Canadian
Reviewed 9 March 2014

When I entered into the restaurant part of the Spanish river in the waitress didn't even smile. When she greeted us she sounded angry and like we were bothering her. The food was horrible cold and rubbery. The floors were filthy dirty and my cutlery wasn't very clean. I will never eat there again.

2  Thank Lovestotravel201467
There are newer reviews for Spanish River Inn

Reviewed 8 January 2013

Have been numerous times since moving to Elliot Lake in August 2011. Have never been disappointed! Privately owned with a "Cordon Blue" prepared chief, the food is consistently excellent. Wide choice, from lunch to elegant dining. Love the yam fries and the salads are different and always fresh.

1  Thank susanj0429
Reviewed 11 November 2012

My husband and I went to the Spanish River Inn, last week and totally enjoyed our experience there! I loved how they newly renovated the place, and improved the menu. It was clean, and warm, with the fire place lit, just gave it that special glow. We tried the wild mushroom bruschetta and it was wonderful! Then, I had the Wild Mushroom fettuccini, and my husband had the ribs, and we were both very happy with our meals. The Alfredo sauce was amazing, and the ribs were “fall off the bone” delicious! Our food came fast, and hot. I also loved the fact that they are licensed! We enjoyed a bottle of Pinot Grigio with our meal. Also, the service was great! The waitress was bubbly, friendly, and very knowledgeable, with her suggestion of wine. We’ll go there again, for sure! In fact, we’re talking about planning my dad’s 60th birthday party.

3  Thank Sally F
Reviewed 25 October 2012

We made our second trip to Spanish this year and decided to stop at the Spanish Inn for drinks and finger foods. The Cearsar's where FANTASTIC and the waitress was very friendly and attentive. We tried the Mushroom Bruschetta (which was fantastic), a tomato/basil pizza bread which was VERY GOOD and french onion soup which wasnt our favorite but ok. this was a fun stop and change of pace from where we were staying. we are visiting spanish again in august 2013 and will make it a point to visit the Spanish Inn again for Ceasars and Bruschetta.. :) thank you for your hospitality.

3  Thank jstilts
Reviewed 19 October 2012

Fantastic meal. Good portions. Reasonable prices. Clean restaurant. What more can I say? Much better than anything else within 100 km!

3  Thank theedwardo16