We stayed for a week. 2 adults 2 children in a tent. Overall we had a fantastic time. Many plus points a few odd bits that need love
1. Pitches a great size all with hook up all with water. The larger pitches are completely flat. Which is great
2. Close to toilets and all facilities. As there's only 20/30 pitches you literally are a max of 30 seconds walk.
3. Lovely outdoor and indoor pool. Fantastically clean and once you're in relatively warm and safe for the children to be supervised from the side
4. Really nice bar and restaurant was amazing. I'll review the restaurant separately as the food was amazing
5. Staff absolutely fantastic. Couldn't do enough for you. Always around and got anything you needed sorted quickly
6. Location good but be warned you need to drive to get even the basic provisions. Try going pentreath rather than benllech as easier to park
7. Fantastic ball area. Great size flat and away from tents and caravans
8. Kids loved the park area. Was a complete adventure with secret dens ect and within site of quiet a few pitches which was great as gave adult time without kids being too out of view
1. Toilets, showers and pot area really need updating but once cleaned were good
2. Laundrette was out of order. Cost £10 in benllech to do a wash and dry and have to wait over night.
3. The play park is a mix of old, new and slightly rickety. However my kids loved it as it was more adventure. However not overly suitable for tots
4. Pools are beautifully clean. Great sizes and a complete sun trap. However just wish the boys would finish off the bits. Jacuzzi not working. Sealant around jacuzzi needs redoing The dug up area not sure what's going on there. Although it doesn't affect the pool areas . But over all great would be fantastic if the bits were finished.
5. Bar restaurant. The pitches are close to this area so you would expect a little conversational noise as people make their way out. What you don't expect is excessive screaming and shouting. 2 nights out of 6 this happened. Problem was on both occasions it was staff or staff kids. Dusk is the acceptable time for noise. Regardless of who you are !!
Overall I would say this is a great site I will happily return to hopefully on many more family holidays. And hopefully the work will continue to make this a fantastic site. Good luck and we hope to see you all soon