“Incredible”
Review of Briars Horse Trek - CLOSED

Briars Horse Trek
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Owner description: Horse back ride with Briar through peaceful kiwi fruit forests, alongside the beautiful Kaituna River and across magnificent farm land. Situated south of Te Puke in the country side at Paengaroa. Get away from the hustle and bustle of life and ride your horse among stunning New Zealand farm and forest with sun dappled trails, calves and sheep.
Manchester
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Incredible”
Reviewed 17 June 2014

I've had the most amazing experience with Briar and her horses! The treks are fantastic and offer rides for beginners up to experienced so everyone has the best ride possible! I would highly recommend visiting briar, I can assure you you won't be disappointed! Thanks for everything! Kendal

Visited May 2014

“Briar's the best!”
Reviewed 6 June 2014

Lovely ride with lovely horses. I will continue to come back for more! And thank you for looking after the locals who come :)

Visited April 2014
Tauranga, New Zealand
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great relaxing morning”
Reviewed 27 May 2014

We had a great ride in the morning with Briar and her helpers. My two daughters were not experienced horse riders, but were reassured and well looked after and had a fabulous time, one even trying a guided canter. She loved it! The horses were well looked after and calm, comfortable rides and the equipment also well looked after and secure. It was lovely country to have a wander through. Thanks for a lovely relaxing mornings ride.

Visited January 2014
1 Thank Helen S
Melbourne, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent 3 hour ride”
Reviewed 19 May 2014

My wife and I went for a 3-hour ride in the afternoon and thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. The scenery was fantastic, the horses were beautiful and our instructors were very friendly and encouraging to us beginners.

Visited May 2014
Auckland, New Zealand
“Awesome experience”
Reviewed 26 April 2014

I had the most amazing experience at Briar's horse treks.Great guide, great horses and the scenery keeps getting better: all you could wish for. Briar is always joyful and makes sure that experienced riders will enjoy a good canter while beginners will have a safe and comfortable ride. Her horses are adorable and very docile (I rode a good half of them, so I know what I'm talking about!). New trails are being discovered to expand the variety of the treks, which makes it worth going back several times.
Thank you again for everything to Briar, had an amazing stay!
Juliette