“Hands down, the best curry house in the area.”
Review of The Goa Balti

The Goa Balti
Ranked #1 of 1 Restaurants in Everleigh
Price range: US$20 - US$40
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Come celebrate over 15 years of delicious Indian food in Wiltshire at the Goa Balti Restaurant in Everleigh. Tucked away in the countryside, this restaurant continues to provide a landmark culinary destination. This is traditional and evolved indian food that no description would do it justice until experienced and is a well kept secret in the heart of the Wiltshire Countryside.
Reviewed 13 July 2014

What a fantastic meal! I have nut allergies, so they specifically tailored my meal for my requirements.

I have to stress, I've never ever had a curry like this!

The service is fantastic, we were greeted by the owner who was only too happy to help us to our table and take good care of us.

It is certainly not the closest place to me, but totally justifies the extra travel.

Fully recommended.

Reviewed 13 June 2014

We often call in for a take a way and the food is excellent. They are always busy so a bit of a wait, but that's no problem.

Yes they are very busy. Only complaint is that on a couple of occasions the food has not been up to standard, again probably because they are so popular. Try and avoid ordering take a ways during 'rush hour', get in early and the food is better

Reviewed 28 May 2014

Been going to the Goa
For many years now never had a bad meal
Staff very friendly service very good
Best Indian I've been too and I've been to many

Reviewed 18 April 2014

I live on Tyneside and regularly visit Ocean Road in South Shields where many a good curry house can be found. However, I now work in Wiltshire and was introduced to the Goa by a friend so am able to make a fair comparison. The result is Goa 1 South Shields 0 . The staff are friendly but very efficient and are well lead by a very experienced manager. The range and quality of food is superb and the surroundings are very comfortable. This is definitely not a clichéd curry house with flock wallpaper and bog standard curries.
The location is a little off the beaten track but is well worth the journey. You will not be dissapointed

Reviewed 3 April 2014

I’ve not been here for a few years, which is a mistake, because this place always serves very good food. As usual we were not disappointed. Staff are very pleasant, friendly, and knowledgeable.

The one problem is when they are full, service becomes very slow. We arrived, on time, at 7:15 on a Saturday night, but did not leave until well after 10. The meal was excellent, and we had a great time, but it did take a while. I’m told, during the week things are quicker.