“Breakfast of champions!”
Review of Cafe Du Quai - CLOSED

Cafe Du Quai
Cuisines: Contemporary
Reviewed 17 January 2014

Cafe Du Quai is a popular spot in the Western end of the island. The food is always fresh and always delicious. The salads are to die for and they have a variety of breakfast and lunch dishes. Not on is the food great, but they have an outside dining area with a BEAUTIFUL view of the Great Sound. Definitely a place to relax and eat well, never a disappointment!

1  Thank xtkst
Reviewed 22 July 2012

We LIVE in Somerset and my husband takes the ferry every day. The smells eminating from Cafe Du Quai are lovely, but it was the outdoor dining tables that made me consider walking over for breakfast this past Saturday. What a pleasant surprise. My scrambled eggs were a bit skanky (order your eggs fried-to-order, as my husband did), but the servings were generous and the price was, for Bermuda, very reasonable. Perhaps nicest of all was the friendly service provided. Want Tobasco? No problem. Need jelly? They aim to please. The guy next to us had some egg dish (omelette?) and it looked good. Sitting at one of the two outdoor tables made us feel like we were on vacation, and because the service was pleasant (there's a 'tip jar') we will go again. Gayla, the cinnamon rolls DID look good ... NEXT time!

Reviewed 24 October 2010

Love this place, wentt there on our first day and every single day after. Fresh cinnamon rolls on Tuesday, bacon and egg sandwiches, bacon and eggs with potatoes, baked beans and toast... wow. Fresh coffee and oh my gosh, by Bermuda's standards it's so affordable. Loved feeding the fish stale bread, talking to the locals and school children waiting on the ferry, talking to the local fishermen, and visiting with Terry who runs the joint. I absolutely recommend this place whole heartedly, and can rest assured that you will not be disappointed. Tell Terry hi for me!

2  Thank GaylaUSA