“Fanastic Stay”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Bronte
Cat's Pjamas Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #2 of 3 Bronte B&B and Inns
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed 9 January 2013

Stayed for 4 wonderful nights at this beautiful location. A very comfy room. Scrumptious breakfast on the patio with wonderful views of the bay below. Super friendly and helpful hosts. The little treats left waiting our return was a nice touch.
Many thanks Lis and Chris for a memorable 4 days.

Ara and Colin

Reviewed 9 January 2013

We had to be in the area for a function. This cute little B&B was perfect - we would have loved to have stayed longer.Lis was a perfect hostess.Breakfast on the terrace was amazing. Beds comfortable and very quiet

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled as a couple
CatsPJ7081, Owner at Cat's Pjamas Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 12 January 2013

Thanks so much for taking the time to write a review. I know it can be a chore :-) Not to add to the chore too much, I would appreciate your comments on what improvements to the room would have earned us 5 stars. Kind regards, Lis

Reviewed 8 January 2013

We had to cancel our NZ vacation at the end of 2012 due to my husband's heart surgery. Lis and I corresponded via email and so we became friends during that trying time. We finally got to meet a year later when we were able to rebook our 17 day vacation. We stayed at Cats Pjamas for three nights and enjoyed 3 wonderful gluten free breakfasts that Lis cooked especially for us. One morning we were able to share breakfast with a Dutch couple. Lis made a 60th birthday "pancake" with candle for the man who grinned from ear to ear with the special attention and singing of happy birthday. Lis was helpful with suggestions for our trip and for local sights. We took the Wilson ferry to Anchorage where we enjoyed some short walks and sitting on the beach. We also spent a day in Matueka and drove most of the way to Collingwood enjoying the sights and one in Nelson mostly to visit their Botanic and Chinese gardens. Cats Pjamas is welcoming, clean, spacious, and with new furnishings in a garden setting. We are world travelers who have stayed in Amazon huts and 5-star Caribbean resorts. If you are looking for a B&B, this one has good location, food, quiet, calm location.

Room Tip: We stayed in the smaller room, Max, I think it is called, as the other room was booked. Our room and...
  • Stayed: January 2013, travelled as a couple
CatsPJ7081, Owner at Cat's Pjamas Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 9 January 2013

Thanks for taking the time to review - in the midst of your ongoing adventures. Glad all your meticulous planning finally came to fruition :-) And I'm relieved no one left with pink underwear!

Reviewed 7 January 2013

What an amazing place the Cat's Pijamas is! Wonderful hosts, beautiful setting and spacious, beautifully appointed rooms and great attention to detail. We had a thouroughly pleasant stay and can unreservedly recommend it.
Corinne & Paul Ubana Jones

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled on business

Thanks Paul and Corrine for enveloping our home in your warmth and love of life and sense of humour....and I enjoyed the odd guitar riff coming out of your room. Safe travels and may you have many more successful gigs!

Reviewed 1 January 2013

We stayed 3 nights with Lis in December 2012. Lis is taking hostmanship to a new dimensions. We never experienced such a personal, wonderfull and caring service with a special touch.
The organic breakfast is unforgetable.
Very well situated with beatutifull views over the Pacific and very conveniently situated close to Abel Tasman, Golden Bay and Neslon. A must for every travel savy tourist and businessman alike whom wishes to experience what service and facilities should mean. Highly recommended.
Hope to revist in the future.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled as a couple
CatsPJ7081, Owner at Cat's Pjamas Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 3 January 2013

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your stay with us. I am glad you enjoyed your time with us and hope you will be able to visit NZ again some time.

My wish is to improve the experience I birng to my guests, so if I could trouble you to tell me what particular cleanliness issues you feel needs attention I would really appreciate it. Kind regards, Lis

Reviewed 22 December 2012

Cat's Pjamas is the best B&B we had in our 4 weeks trip of NZ. Very warm welcome, very clean room and bathroom. Breakfast was more than 5 stars. Its was Perfect. The host gived us very good tips to do. We can tell you more, but you have to see it for your self. We will come back.

Greets.

Petra en Jan Willem ( Drempt, Netherlands)

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled as a couple
CatsPJ7081, Owner at Cat's Pjamas Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 23 December 2012

Hi Petra and Jan - thank you for taking the time to comment on our B&B. I very much enjoyed your stay and am really glad you enjoyed the Nelson Tasman region. I know there are more things you want to see in NZ - and hope you will be able to experience them one day. Merry Christmas to you and the family!

Reviewed 21 November 2012

I stayed with Lis and Chris for just one night but I'm very happy to say this is the best bed and breakfast I've stayed in. I was made to feel very comfortable and Lis went well out of her way to make me feel welcome. Truly went above and beyond what I would expect any B&B owner to do for her guests. This is an excellent place to stay and I will be pleased to go back some day. Delicious real food and super comfy bed. Marvelous.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled solo

Been to Cat's Pjamas Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!