Stayed here for one night prior to a conference at Celtic Manor.
Check-in was friendly and efficient, room was clean and tidy as is usually the case with Premier Inns. As others have commented, the hotel is fairly hot and stuffy and isn't air conditioned. Opening the window lets in motorway noise, so you have a choice between heat and noise! It didn't keep me awake as I'm a sound sleeper but might be a problem for others.
Breakfast was served in the next-door Beefeater, and was the usual Premier Inn offering. This one offers freshly-cooked hot food rather than a buffet and everything was up to standard and well cooked.
Overall a pleasant stay (if a little hot) and I'd certainly use the hotel again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- You'll have the best of the area's business, leisure and heritage hotspots right on your doorstep ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Premier Inn and Priceline so you can book your Premier Inn Newport Wales (M4, J24) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Newport South Wales Hotel Langstone
- Premier Inn Newport Wales (M4, J24) Hotel