we drove from northwales and stoped at the hotel on our way to dorset.hotel was spot on,only downside like others have said abit noisy by the motorway.
we booked a evening meal for 8pm,orderd and then finely got our food at 9.25.frozen marinated chicken, salad(lettuce,1slice of cucumber,acouple of crapings of carrot)not what i would call a salad.portion of onion rings (3).
breakfast went in at 8.40 got our burnt sausage,paper thin bacon,rubber eggs at 9.34.
hotel good but i dont recommend the food.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- You'll have the best of the area's business, leisure and heritage hotspots right on your doorstep ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Premier Inn and Priceline so you can book your Premier Inn Newport Wales (M4, J24) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Newport South Wales Hotel Langstone
- Premier Inn Newport Wales (M4, J24) Hotel