Well what can I say, The Staff were friendly helpful but immediately apologetic about the Aircon being Kaput.( I will point out there was somewhat of a heatwave going on). They said it would be OK though as they had shut the Curtains and put a couple of fans on. To be fair they tried. What didn't help was due to "Health and safety" Upstairs windows cant be opened any wider than a toddlers hand these days. This means there is no Airflow. So What we were greeted with was akin to sleeping in a fan oven. We checked in after our Drive up the M4 and within 10 Minutes we were back out again in search of fresh air. At 11pm it was still 32 degrees in there. Ideal for keeping tropical Pets but now very conducive of a good nights sleep. The only solace was it made continuing the week sleeping in a tent feel very palatial. As said though the staff were very nice and the Pub across the way provided us with some nice Cooling Beer. Room was clean and well maintained. If someone from Premier inn is reading this Please have a look at the window situation, Do an experiment... Chuck the heating up to 32 degrees wait for it to warm up and sit there for 2 hours. Then tell me how wide the windows need to open ;)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- You'll have the best of the area's business, leisure and heritage hotspots right on your doorstep ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Traveltool, S.L.U. so you can book your Premier Inn Newport Wales (M4, J24) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Newport South Wales Hotel Langstone
- Premier Inn Newport Wales (M4, J24) Hotel