“Exceptional”
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Kitchen Area
Cool and Inviting bedroom. With large closets.
Dining room leading from the kitchen and living room. Very open for conversation.
Very spacious living room
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Sharmaine...
Houston, Texas
“Exceptional”
Reviewed 14 September 2016 for a stay in July 2016
person found this review helpful

I went home for a week and a half and took my best friend, so i decided to stay at a vacation rental. This was her first visit to Trinidad....OMG, The Owners were very friendly and the booking process was easy. The house is a Home Away from Home, it was EXACTLY like the pictures, they had us some treats along with the sweetest card to welcome us. They are now my extended family because that is the feeling they give me for my entire stay. They were very helpful to anything we needed. They have a dog that's such a cutie. (I claim him as my pet).

This is a must stay, and every time i go home this will be my home i will be staying at.... My family are mostly in South, and i drove back and forth the drive is not bad so if you are looking for a comfortable, quiet, friendly atmosphere... This is the place to be.

Thanks again Mr. & Mrs. Charles for allowing us to be a guest in your vacation home.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: fact that the house was as advertised.
Liked least: nothing
Travelling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing