“Hidden treasure”
Review of Muma Brown's Diner - CLOSED

Muma Brown's Diner
Price range: US$4 - US$12
Description: A wonderful family styled Diner that serves reasonably priced delicious food. Nicely presented by friendly wait staff, nicely decorated and a warm atmosphere. Breakfast served until 3 pm. daily. Exterior stone/rod iron patio with accents of a waterfall, fish pond and stone fireplace. Seating is well spaced so you can have privacy from each other. Great place to bring the kids since they can run around the patio while you enjoy your meal. Please check hours since Winter Hours are in affect after Thanksgiving weekend.
Reviewed 14 March 2013 via mobile

I have driven by this restaurant many times on my way to see Willie in Wiarton or to go to Tobermory. Always on the hunt for family friendly places - especially those with late breakfasts. Truthfully I still wouldn't have stopped but I was with a good friend of mine and she has never steered me wrong (at least a where restaurants are concerned lol). What a pleasant surprise - comfy, cozy place with lots of choices on the menu, late breakfasts and friendly people. The young lady serving us (18 yr old) was so nice and so accommodating-everything was going to be perfect and she made sure of it, all the while with friendly (and bright) conversation. The food arrived quickly and was perfectly prepared. Portions were healthy as well but still saved room for dessert and glad I did. The banana pie was great and also served with a flourish. I will be back- hope Willy understands why I'm going to be late. Don't pass this place by!

1  Thank 88Sam88
There are newer reviews for Muma Brown's Diner

Reviewed 19 November 2012

What a great place that we can recommend to our guests traveling south from our B&B. The service is fast, friendly, and the owner knows what she is doing. Clean, up to date decor, great patio, very clean restrooms, and the food was excellent. Try the burgers, home made, fresh, and the fries just the way we like them. The prices are great too. We highly recommend eating here the place was almost full and we were in and out in record time. Jim and Doug

Reviewed 28 June 2011

I had driver past Muma Brown's many times before I stopped in but now it is a regular breakfast destination for me. The staff are always friendly and the breakfasts are hot, generous and very quickly delivered to your table.

I have not tried the lunch or dinner items on the menu but have no doubt they would be just as good. The decor is new and is clean and classy with your choice of booths or bar height tables. A TV in the corner shows the news but most seem to be chatting away with their table mates or often between tables - Bruce County is a friendly place.

Muma Brown's is highly recommended.

1  Thank CJD C