We went to Cala Serena together with our children, grandparents and aunt for one week end of October. The club itself is rather small, but very well kept. Lots of green and flowers on the property. There is only a very small public beach, but the water makes up for that with its turqoise colour. Food was marvelous, lots of variety and creativity, Robinson at its best. Sports and fitness classes were great, too.
Points for improvement: The Roby Club for smaller kids ('minis') wasn't very well organized, it wasn't always clear if extra dinner for children will be served or not or even if there were any activities at all.
It was my Mum's birthday during our stay and there was quite some confusion regarding the reservation of a special restaurant table, birthday cake and the like. They messed up the reservation twice.
We have been to more than three different Robinson Clubs in the past and unfortunately, Cala Serena is not on top of our list.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The club's surface is 120.000 M2. It is situated in a small peninsula surrounded by the sea and includes a sandy cove. The Southwest coast of Mallorca still remains intact with many idyllic areas with rocky landscape and sandy coves keeping the magic and the original picturesque aspect that distinguishes the island. Access to all these areas is permitted. Those who have already experienced the club previously believe that is a world to explore and live new sensations. It offers everything that sport lovers could dream of: Wellfit(R) (spa) areas, tennis, cycling, golf and many other activities that provide both excitement and relaxation. Only 1,5 miles separates our club from the warm and friendly harbour of Cala D'Or, and just 37 miles from the fantastic and historical city of Palma, which is the capital of Mallorca and the Balearic Islands. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Odigeo, Agoda, LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Hotels.com and Expedia so you can book your Robinson Club Cala Serena reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Robinson Club Cala Serena Hotel Cala d`Or
- Robinson Hotel Cala Serena