Santa Fe Beach Club
CouCou Bar Hotel & Restaurant(Santa Fe)(Great Value!)
US$40
US$36
Agoda.com
US$30
US$26
Marlin's Beach Resort(Bantayan Island)
US$100
US$72
Agoda.com
US$28
  • Pool
  • Breakfast included
  • Beachfront
Ogtong Cave Resort(Bantayan Island)
  • Pool
St. Bernard Beach Resort(Bantayan Island)
  • Beachfront
Amihan Beach Cabanas(Bantayan Island)
TripAdvisor
Kota Beach Resort(Bantayan Island)
  • Beachfront
All reviewsfine white sandogtong cave resortnon airconbantayan islandsea portrooms are spaciouscheap pricetricycle rideisland hoppingnice resortstabeachrenovationaccessibilityhahaatmfisherman
Reviewed 30 November 2013

Along with my 5 friends, we stayed at their cottage family with adjoining room. The 3D/2N-stay costs us around P3,000 – definitely a smart choice!
Considering the bit amount we spent – I honestly don’t have any complaints but for the sake of the readers and future travellers to this place I’ll share you some stuff. The room is tiny, simple yet functional especially for us since we travelled in budget. The room is non-A/C but the fan did the job – well and fine. We went there in October and the weather was fairly cold that having no A/C in the room was not an issue. The windows are built with screen so guests don’t have to worry about mosquitoes. The room has 6 beds – 2 were in an adjoining room (worked for us since we’re a company of 2 girls and 4 boys). There are cabinets but might be a little restricted in space. There’s a balcony with table and chairs for eating – again, the space can be too constricted for 6 people but you can always hang-out in the hotel’s restaurant. You can also hang your clothes in the balcony. The water pressure is low in the shower. The best thing about the cottage is it is right there by the beach. The food in the hotel’s restaurant is good and everyone in the hotel is very accommodating and courteous.
I will surely recommend this hotel to my friends.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
4  Thank MsSevereUsSnape
Reviewed 29 October 2013 via mobile

What I enjoyed the most is the beach volleyball facility, my friends and I did enjoy our morning play! Plus the accessibility to the boat ride and the tricycle ride to the food/bar establishments hub within the town center, plus the pier is just nearby. We stayed there for a night only as we opted for resort-hopping within our stay in the island.

• Stayed: November 2012
2  Thank eingefire
Reviewed 30 May 2013

My family and I have been coming here every year of my life (I'm 26). The resort owners are very nice and down-to-earth people.

Note that this is NOT a place for luxury. This is a place for people who just want to relax with a good beach. There's no jetski or spa or anything like that. You just have your rooms, your beach chairs and one of the most beautiful beaches I've ever been to in my life. It's got fine white sand and pristine crystal blue waters that looks like it came straight out of a postcard. And for me, that's really all I want in a vacation. Toss in a mango shake and a good book and I'm in heaven.

The food in the restaurant is always good, though they close pretty early. There's a volleyball net, so it's also fun for groups. It's a short ride from the pier and the rooms are decent and affordable. It also has a long stretch of beach all to itself, unlike in Sugar Beach where the resorts are all right next to each other.

Tip: Wake up really early and catch the sunrise on the beach! It's glorious!

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank darthkulot
Reviewed 12 February 2013

We stayed there for a 4 days 3 nights vacation. Along with our accommodation at Sta Fe, they offer us free tour (use of swimming pool & explore the small cave) at Ogtong Cave. Ogtong Cave Resort is classy and spacious.
Sta Fe Beach Club is a simple beach front resort, you can't expect any extravagant about this hotel. But if you are looking for a budget friendly place, then I recommend this. The staff is approachable and accommodate us well. The room is good and the little veranda facing the beach is a great place to have a cup of coffee or tea. I can say that the the price that we paid is very worth it.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Joyces87
Reviewed 30 July 2012

The Santa Fe Beach Club is a small, quiet resort with a nice beach. People are very friendly and try to make your stay comfortable. A few things I would want to highlight as you should know once you go there. Firstly, the club is close to the harbour. There is no problem with noise, but you'll see the ferry ships come by every hour and if the wind is coming the wrong way, the water is not the nicest in the world. Secondly, you can stay here for really good price, but don't expect miracles. It is clean, but simple. In the evening this corner of the island is really dead, so plan you need to ride a tricycle if you want a bit of entertainment.
Other than that, the food is really good and fair value. The sunrise directly from your room window is breathtaking. The beach is nice and sandy, very easy to take a walk along the beach to the next fishermans village (appr 500m) and rent a little boat there for island hopping tours.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple