“Fantastic food”

Cape Cornwall Golf & Leisure
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in St Just
Reviewed 30 March 2014 via mobile

Stayed at short notice. Staff couldn't have been more helpful or friendlyThe room was immaculate very clean and modern. I had dinner and the food was exceptional and I would have gladly paid at least 50% more. A stunning location, beats Landsend any time.

Stayed: March 2014
1  Thank CoastalWalker1961

Reviewed 30 March 2014

It's really nice to see good reviews on the accommodation at Cape Cornwall, but there is even more good news in the shape of new Chef Leesa. We ate from the new spring menu at the weekend and how good it was. There is plenty of choice for meat lovers and vegetarians and the food is cooked and presented beautifully. Leesa uses local suppliers and fresh ingredients to create dishes for both a lunchtime and evening menu, and you don't need to be staying there or a golfer to go in and enjoy the food and stunning views. Take our advice and head to Cape Cornwall, you certainly won't be disappointed.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 February 2014

I booked this the day before our arrival as we only live in Newquay and I went on reviews on this site! We weren't disappointed. Beautiful room with a sea view. The staff were really helpful as even though its on the website the rooms don't have TV's (so check when booking) and as we were childfree a lie in watching breakfast TV is a bonus! The maintenance man got a TV for us then went home to get a booster ariel which he didn't have too! The bathroom is beautifully done and the bed was very comfy. The breakfast I have to say is probably one of the nicest cooked breakfast we have ever had and sat in the dining area overlooking the sea cant be beaten! We wouldn't hesitate to go back again with our daughter in a family room. Great place to explore from and before you leave the hotel turn left out of the car park and go and see Cape Cornwall!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 January 2014

My wife and I have just returned from a weekend at Cape Cornwall Golf & Leisure, very enjoyable stay, I stayed at the hotel in 2009 and the refurbishments that have been done are very modern and a welcome to the eye. We will be back to Cape Cornwall again as the staff and locals are really friendly, a special mention to George as he was really helpful and gave us good information on the local area.
Thank You.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 January 2014 via mobile

I found this by accident on late rooms and all I can say I'm glad I did! I wanted to stay in Newquay originally, we ended up being late and the staff were very understanding, I called ahead to let them know and someone waited for me to arrive and show me to my room. Breakfast is lovely and has a good cooked menu to choose from, the view from some of the tables in the dining area is absolutely stunning, we didn't bother going to lands end as this place was gorgeous, there's a lovely walk down to the coast and there's also a free car park in front of the water which is a great place to park when there's a storm in! The staff are very very friendly and could not have made us feel any more welcome! There's a shop in the local village should you need any supplies which seems to stay open until late and there's also a nice pub too.. I believe they are also having a swimming pool built at Cape Cornwall when they do this really will IMHO be the best place to stay in the south west.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 November 2013

I have been coming to the Cape for 26 years and have to say it just gets better. The new owners are doing a wonderful job renovating the place. Can't wait to have our wedding here in the near future. Keep up the great work.

• Stayed: February 2013
Reviewed 20 September 2013

A very tasteful renovation and addition to some original stone buildings gives you an ultra modern (on the inside) resort.
The restaurant and club lounge is stylish and a dinner in the bay window looking back over the Cape can't be beaten
The food is very good
This is a very different experience to your cosy B&B but well worth it as an alternative
There are further improvements planned so it will be quite a destination once done but already 5 star

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Hotel Penzance
Hotel Penzance
#1 of 3 in Penzance
Mount Haven Hotel & Restaurant

Been to Cape Cornwall Golf & Leisure? Share your experiences!