“Free to get in but expensive products at the end.”

Susantha Spice and Herbal Garden
25 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 36 helpful votes
“Free to get in but expensive products at the end.”
Reviewed 12 September 2013 via mobile

We really enjoyed this loved finding out about the different plants and really enjoyed the massage. Expect to tip the guide and masseuse. The products for sale are expensive around 20 quid and up. Enjoy but Don't get caught up in the moment

Visited September 2013
1 Thank HannahandTony

Kiev, Ukraine
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“my history about this Garden”
Reviewed 31 August 2013

Perhaps, my story will be useful for somebody.

I have some problems with my female health. During my female (woman) days I feel myself very very bad, every month. None tablets can`t help me. It last more than 10 years.

I visited “Susantha Spice and Herbal Garden” during my trip to Sri Lanka in April 2013. After short excursion (and free cup of herbal tea from Garden :), I bought one small bottle with herbal tincture. This tincture has strange name: “№ 22, Lady Tonic (ASHOKARISTAYA)”. Preparing of herbal tinctures here based on “Ayurveda”, system of alternative medicine developed among Eastern countries.

Price of the one bottle – near 20 $, but for me it is really priceless now! When I get Home I take this herbal tincture during one month, twice a day. I don’t know how can it be, but this small bottle give my good feeling myself!

When my tincture was finished, I ordered two bottles from my country! And week ago parcel with my two bottles came! I was very glad!!!

A lot of thanks to "Susantha Spice and Herbal Garden" for Your Help and for my magic bottles!!! Sincerely, Nataliia (Ukraine)

Visited April 2013
1 Thank Natalia A
Chennai (Madras), India
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“this medicines are really excellent now i ordered again from india”
Reviewed 10 July 2013

this susantha spice and herbal garden make valuable medicine which is really works and money worth products, 100% natural herbals.

Visited December 2012
2 Thank chandrasekar1970
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Experiential Asian”
Reviewed 1 July 2013 via mobile

Informative & interesting.Bought a number of items & enquired about the price (also shown on the item) before purchasing. The king coconut oil is very effective as my hair does not drop easily now. Hv given some to friends. Will definitely get more in our next trip.Trying other herbs & will know results later.However, reducing your prices would benefit a lot of people; as the herbs are grown locally. Otherwise, not many can afford it.Costs us over USD1200 and considered pricey.

Visited June 2013
3 Thank labelle1
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“its a shop not a garden”
Reviewed 15 June 2013

i went to the Garden on 13th June, 2013, the so called doctor will show you some plants and trees, offer you a herbal tea and free massage and then sends you to a shop where he will try to hard sell their overprices products, my recommendation just dont visit this place, save your time and money, go somewhere else, if these medicines were so effective then why on earth is medical science spending huge time and money on research. On top of it i am still wondering that what makes these herbal medicines so expensive?

Visited June 2013