Enjoyed a weekend at this hotel with a group of friends. The staff without exception were attentive and always available when you needed them. The quality of the fare and the presentation was excellent too. We enjoyed a private dining room on both nights and they reminded me of a baronial hall, lots of atmosphere and very comfortable. Afterwards we retired to a private lounge, again comfortable and spacious with many easy chairs and sofas to choose from. The breakfast was of particular note, served via a menu and not at all greasy, best breakfast I have enjoyed for years. We enjoyed a lovely room called 'Maypole' very spacious and although soft, the bed was comfortable. The bath was just fine, but if you enjoy a powerful shower, try another room! The main dining room is a joy to behold and decorated to impress. Not a cheap nights stay, but good value for money if you are looking for something truly comfortable. .If you would like a treat I recommend their afternoon tea, Their night manager is a star, always cheerful and looking to provide an excellent service whatever the time!! Oh and the chocolates with the coffee... to die for!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a beautiful grade 1 listed country house, that over the years has transformed in to the hotel that it is now. We have an interesting history, our guests are welcome to view the history on our website. Our new spa make us the perfect place to stay, offering a wide range of treatments. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Expedia, 5viajes2012 S.L., Hotels.com, LateRooms, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and Ebookers so you can book your Hintlesham Hall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hintlesham Hall Hotel Hintlesham
- Hintlesham Hall Ipswich
- Hintlesham Hall Hotel Ipswich