Just returned from a two night break at the Old Success Inn at Sennen. If you want a warm welcome, good service, good food and good ale then look no further. Mind you, it's only a stones throw from Lands End so there's not much further you can go I suppose! We stayed in room 11, a dual aspect room with views towards the harbour and across the cove. The room was clean and spacious with a large en-suite and definitely the most comfortable hotel bed I have ever slept on. All the staff were friendly and attentive, the food was reasonably priced and tasty enough to convince us not to bother looking any further afield so we ate there on both evenings. There is a varied menu with daily chef's specials and usually a "catch of the day" to tempt the fish lovers. The breakfast menu is very good and the coffee served at breakfast is also much better than the average fare. In summary, if you want a no frills, honest pub break set in a breathtaking part of the country, you won't find better than the Old Success Inn.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on one of Cornwall's most stunning bays, the Old Success is a beautiful 17th century fisherman's inn, which has been transformed into comfortable, modern rooms and apartments while retaining its charm and character. With clear blue sea and fine sands, Sennen Cove is a breathtakingly beautiful location. The Old Success boasts magnificent views overlooking the beach and Whitesand Bay towards The Brisons rocks and Cape Cornwall, the only cape in England. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotels.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Old Success Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Old Success Hotel Sennen Cove
- Old Success Inn Sennen Cove, Cornwall