My wife and I have been visiting the Old Success for many years we were surprised to hear Colin and Jackie had left. Matt has taken over at the moment .We have known him for a couple of years, he made us very welcome and we had a great weekend .Staff were friendly food and drinks really good .Room was comfortable and very clean.Small car park not a problem if you were blocked in just asked Matt and it was sorted .Booked for next Easter , hope the brewery give Matt the job !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on one of Cornwall's most stunning bays, the Old Success is a beautiful 17th century fisherman's inn, which has been transformed into comfortable, modern rooms and apartments while retaining its charm and character. With clear blue sea and fine sands, Sennen Cove is a breathtakingly beautiful location. The Old Success boasts magnificent views overlooking the beach and Whitesand Bay towards The Brisons rocks and Cape Cornwall, the only cape in England. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Old Success Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Old Success Hotel Sennen Cove
- Old Success Inn Sennen Cove, Cornwall