We have stayed at this old pub many a time as a family and with friends in a big group. The pub has various rooms available as well as three apartments beside the pub which house (I believe) 4-6 people in each. They are well equipped and to a good standard. Our family room this time was very comfortable, a good size, plenty of tea/coffee making facilities, good sized shower room and views over the sea! Very comfortable bed, warm and cosy. The restaurant is modern (refurbished within the last few years) or you can eat in the pub too. Good choice of food. Can thoroughly recommend to all!! Furnishings a little dated - walls and carpets could be modernised to improve it even further but the staff's laid back and carefree attitude more than make up for that. Home from home I say.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on one of Cornwall's most stunning bays, the Old Success is a beautiful 17th century fisherman's inn, which has been transformed into comfortable, modern rooms and apartments while retaining its charm and character. With clear blue sea and fine sands, Sennen Cove is a breathtakingly beautiful location. The Old Success boasts magnificent views overlooking the beach and Whitesand Bay towards The Brisons rocks and Cape Cornwall, the only cape in England. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Old Success Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Old Success Hotel Sennen Cove
- Old Success Inn Sennen Cove, Cornwall