Rooms 2 and 12 have the sea views. We had #2 - a huge room with a huge bed; lots of shelves and cubby holes around the walls - but watch out for the low angled beams! We left the curtains open so that the first thing we saw in the morning would be the sea, but of course at this time of year all you see first thing is your reflection in the glass because it's still dark outside! We had great meals there - dinner and breakfast; the service was really good, and cheerful with it. Our only criticism was that the car park was an odd shape and had insufficient room to fit staff and guests' cars in. However, there is a huge pay and display carpark on the other side of the road and of course one can park on the double yellow lines between September and May. Must be pretty horrendous in high season though.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on one of Cornwall's most stunning bays, the Old Success is a beautiful 17th century fisherman's inn, which has been transformed into comfortable, modern rooms and apartments while retaining its charm and character. With clear blue sea and fine sands, Sennen Cove is a breathtakingly beautiful location. The Old Success boasts magnificent views overlooking the beach and Whitesand Bay towards The Brisons rocks and Cape Cornwall, the only cape in England. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Traveltool, S.L.U., Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Old Success Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Old Success Hotel Sennen Cove
- Old Success Inn Sennen Cove, Cornwall