Didn't stay at the Old Success Inn but had a fantastic carvery. The meat was cooked to perfection and the choice of vegetables and potatoes was amazing all for a very reasonable price. We were visiting from Mid Devon - shame we don't live closer, we'd be there every Sunday!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on one of Cornwall's most stunning bays, the Old Success is a beautiful 17th century fisherman's inn, which has been transformed into comfortable, modern rooms and apartments while retaining its charm and character. With clear blue sea and fine sands, Sennen Cove is a breathtakingly beautiful location. The Old Success boasts magnificent views overlooking the beach and Whitesand Bay towards The Brisons rocks and Cape Cornwall, the only cape in England. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Priceline so you can book your Old Success Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Old Success Hotel Sennen Cove
- Old Success Inn Sennen Cove, Cornwall