“We just had a amazing week in Sennen with Dave.”

Sennen Surfing Centre
More attraction details
Owner description: Award winning surf school based directly on the beach at the beautiful Sennen Cove Beach. One of the longest running surf schools in the country , Sennen Surfing Centre is the number one professional,enthusiastic school in the area.We are located under the stunning Beach Restaurant complex , next to a fully equipped hire centre.Full changing facilities are available.
Reviewed 13 May 2014

We just had a amazing week in Sennen with Dave and his team. We surfed last year and were amazed how our kids were so confident on the board, but i was even more impressed to see how well the kids stepped onto a whole new advanced level through our Easter week this year. This would not have been possible without the great coaching from Dave and his instructors in particular Maisy with my daughter who gave her the confidence and passion she needed. We cant wait to get back, my kids are already begging for more and counting the sleeps to next Easter 2015.

All reviews
in 41 reviews
"session"
in 9 reviews

Reviewed 8 May 2014

I live in California otherwise I'd be here all the time. Very friendly and professional people who take surfing seriously but know how to have a good time!

Highly recommeded.

Reviewed 24 April 2014

My children have learnt to surf with Dave and his team, as have many of our guests. The instructors always work incredibly hard to ensure their tutees catch a wave. We spend a lot on time on the beach and I am always struck by the enthusiasm and commitment of the instructors. I have never seen them flag. Then, when surf school is over, and they have spent hours in the waves helping others catch a wave, you will see them run back down the beach with their own boards to surf themselves.
We often check in with the SSC team, even if we're not having a lesson, to ask about where to surf/when the surf will be good and always get a good welcome and advice. They are a really big part of what makes Sennen beach special. I love the fact they are all supremely cool, but are always friendly.

Reviewed 23 April 2014

I have been bringing groups of school children here for more years than anyone can remember. Everyone has always had a fantastic experience courtesy of Dave & his team. Their expertise is brilliant and they have been very effective at engaging all the pupils all of the time. Whatever the weather, we have been greeted with happy faces and a determination to make the most of things. Truly a super group of people and a pleasure to have been associated with over the years.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction